• Hello, please take a minute to check out our awesome content, contributed by the wonderful members of our community. We hope you'll add your own thoughts and opinions by making a free account!

Pattern January 2021 - Joyless January

Im a novice here. What does this mean, lack of moisture at a certain level, cirrus clouds?

https://spaceweatherarchive.com/2020/12/02/strange-antarctic-weather-extends-to-the-edge-of-space/
This gives a little more info. I don’t want to speculate too much. These are things I just follow and find interesting. I don’t have enough education in it to speculate too much. Sorry my links don’t seem to be working but you should be able to copy and paste them.

Judah feels there is good evidence for continued eastern ridging through mid January. That’s a good chunk of time though maybe we flip the switch in February.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Judah feels there is good evidence for continued eastern ridging through mid January. That’s a good chunk of time though maybe we flip the switch in February.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Damn that blog post is good. One smart mf there..

I know it's silly to compare, but a lot of the memorable Siberian outbreaks in the past were preceded a few weeks before with very warm weather.
LMAO! what. is. going. onView attachment 60857
GFS just not handling the Jan 2021 PV Super Destruction/Displacement Event very well.. (reaches hand into grab bag of weather cliches...)

Last edited:
Back