• Hello, please take a minute to check out our awesome content, contributed by the wonderful members of our community. We hope you'll add your own thoughts and opinions by making a free account!

Wintry Jan 27-28 Snow Potential Official Thread

RDPS loves state of TN. Memphis to the Smokies, state wide

All about getting Low to bomb right at coastline. Thats difference in getting a thump or not. Notice 0z GFS does this. Thats last trend we still have time for and the only way any of us will see snow,possibly accumulate. Have to have rates in rapidly deepening low ,cooling us top down.

I’m telling y’all it just seemed way to warm at the surface from these models the past couple days.. just a minor adjustment and it’s a paste bomb for NC folks ... I’ve been barking up this tree like a German Shepard would for a flying squirrel

Wow this is trending just like our storms usually do .. LAST MINUTE.. 2BF74A0E-DA4B-446D-AE95-976509A1DD1C.jpeg
I love the look of the first long range HRRR ... tons of convergence over NC about to happen even more if it would continue out... this is trending towards a paste bomb

A7AE7BB1-9810-461A-94E3-85B8C4343670.jpegEE8689EE-2FD1-458F-97C4-B355B266F783.jpeg
FWIW ... I believe something like this will appear it’s just being able to pin point down where the pivot zone will be and how early we can get the column to crash

Back