• Hello, please take a minute to check out our awesome content, contributed by the wonderful members of our community. We hope you'll add your own thoughts and opinions by making a free account!

Wintry Jan 15-16 Winter Storm Discussion & Obs

sn10_acc.us_se.png

Hi Rez clown was nearly the same as 12z, maybe warmer

@90hrs the trough looks to be setting up from Mississippi to savannah where the new surface low takes shape. It looks like its warmer though, board wide.

hm, i have crappy maps but im not sure that's a run we'd like to see as a whole. ... I don't have between frames, but looks more inland vs 12

Reducing the noise, this will likely be a Gulf low coming out of the eastern Panhandle, more A ish, expect these transition to continue sharpening. Natural baroclinic zone would support a track along or just offshore.

Tomorrow nights suites will hopefully get this down with all the data available. Seems like on my end; didn't know what to do with the lower pressure and where to put it etc.

Reducing the noise, this will likely be a Gulf low coming out of the eastern Panhandle, more A ish, expect these transition to continue sharpening. Natural baroclinic zone would support a track along or just offshore.

I suspect the same. However this would bring warmer temps into the Carolinas.

Back