• Hello, please take a minute to check out our awesome content, contributed by the wonderful members of our community. We hope you'll add your own thoughts and opinions by making a free account!

Wintry Jan 15-16 Winter Storm Discussion & Obs

Labor Shortage! An Extradorinaiy Event is looking likely for most of the Southeast. Someone a day ago or so pointed this out.

Winston Salem will begin to brine roads beginning tomorrow morning (Thursday)

One has to wonder what happens to the response to the potential damage afterwards.

Let That Sink In. ….. Power Outage Is A Given In Our Footprint.

My most concern: The people (especially low income).

I, for one, will most definitely be helping MY NEIGHBORS wether NC, SC, GA etc ..
The unfortunate reality that I may be sleeping at work this weekend is beginning to really set in... I'll tell you one thing, the hospitals are not ready.

sn10_acc.us_se.png

Saw this MA thread, while nosing around.

Didn’t high risk post earlier this week that the GFS OP and ensembles are basically run off two different parameters? GFS OP was upgraded but GEFS wasn’t?

Saw this MA thread, while nosing around.

Didn’t high risk post earlier this week that the GFS OP and ensembles are basically run off two different parameters? GFS OP was upgraded but GEFS wasn’t?
I seriously doubt this storm is cutting.

Im not gonna have to worry about folks walking on the snow in my yard, leaving footprints, messing it up.
Cause they will be walking on white concrete. Big sleet hits off some ops tonight.

• Dislike
Reactions: JMB
Back