• Hello, please take a minute to check out our awesome content, contributed by the wonderful members of our community. We hope you'll add your own thoughts and opinions by making a free account!

Wintry Jan 15-16 Winter Storm Discussion & Obs

Yep, in the end, not much different....it was a little south, but had more amplitude on its eastern flank
I would bet considering it's just off on Temp profile and transfer the Ensembles will probably be really sweet actually

Casual 998mb over Columbia
View attachment 104804
I don’t understand this track in the face of such strong CAD. It doesn’t make sense to me. Is that even possible? It might just be the weenie in me, but I don’t see how the CAD wouldn’t displace the surface low further S/E?

Ideally, I think most of us (outside the mountains) would like to see it a good 50-100 miles offshore of SAV instead of right onshore like that, but yeah it’s not too bad of a look, but definitely one that would changeover most of us eventually.

Yeah no matter what the models show a low that strong right up the 95 corridor is not going to work for NC east of I 77....

I don’t understand goofy…at all. The LP stops off to record at Fame Studios in one frame & then transfers over to Albany the next. Crazy stuff

Back