• Hello, please take a minute to check out our awesome content, contributed by the wonderful members of our community. We hope you'll add your own thoughts and opinions by making a free account!

Pattern Jammin January 2023

I agree with SD, it will be a gradual step down mode and the finale will be very cold. After that around Feb 5-10th the rubber band snaps and our old friend the SER makes a grand entrance for a while. I believe we have a good chance of seeing some short cold period in March and a very cool
It sure has been a wet winter...California is nuts. SE has been well above normal too. Models saying it keeps coming....this ain't nina

View attachment 129869View attachment 129868
course been wet. Because it’s been mild also …. When colder air returns or if it does … promise u it dry up

12z NAM looked glorious with northwest flow snow.
It has flurries all the way past Montgomery, AL, too! A little taste of winter? 850 mb layer is nearly saturated and temps are cold aloft. Maybe it could happen... Mountains look golden, if you have the vehicle to navigate the roads. Friday night looks like the best chance to see snow flurries.

GFS has a nice snow event for the northeast towards the end of the run. Meanwhile ridge lovers will be happy in the south.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back