• Hello, please take a minute to check out our awesome content, contributed by the wonderful members of our community. We hope you'll add your own thoughts and opinions by making a free account!

Pattern Flaming Feb 2021

The ridge is S*** for areas around 1-20 . This won’t work
2d5d8066d37557d9acb186ee24dcda90.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

This snow weenie side of GB is weird. I’m not used to it. I know a couple of you said he was like this back in the 80s/90s, but the GB I grew up seeing wouldn’t dare talk like this several days out. Must be close to retirement so he doesn’t really give 2 Fs.? This upcoming pattern looks promising. I’m in the minority but I’ll take the frigid cold just to destroy some record lows/record low-highs. It’s so easy to break record highs, but extremely rare to break the record lows. So any opportunity we have to possibly do it I’m up for seeing it.

This snow weenie side of GB is weird. I’m not used to it. I know a couple of you said he was like this back in the 80s/90s, but the GB I grew up seeing wouldn’t dare talk like this several days out. Must be close to retirement so he doesn’t really give 2 Fs.? This upcoming pattern looks promising. I’m in the minority but I’ll take the frigid cold just to destroy some record lows/record low-highs. It’s so easy to break record highs, but extremely rare to break the record lows. So any opportunity we have to possibly do it I’m up for seeing it.
He used to be a huge snow weenie in the 90s. Ken was always way more conservative. I think thats why Glenn was my favorite as a child.

Back