• Hello, please take a minute to check out our awesome content, contributed by the wonderful members of our community. We hope you'll add your own thoughts and opinions by making a free account!

Pattern Flaming Feb 2021

NCSNOW

Reaction score
Severe is nada here in TRIAD,NW NC during J,F save a 1 in 10 year rumble of thunder mid late Feb.

ATLwxfan

Reaction score
Things get interesting the 2nd week of Feb. Overrunning system still showing up, hints of cross polar flow, and some pigs who need to dig. Maybe just maybe we become more that just the Carolinas Weather Chat...not that there’s anything wrong with that!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

SD

Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score

POWERSTROKE

Snow and Ice Contractor
Supporter
Reaction score
Things get interesting the 2nd week of Feb. Overrunning system still showing up, hints of cross polar flow, and some pigs who need to dig. Maybe just maybe we become more that just the Carolinas Weather Chat...not that there’s anything wrong with that!

Yep good ole JB has been talking about this period for a couple of weeks now for Carolinas.

Rain Cold

You've been fixed. Next!
Staff member
Reaction score
I think @FallsLake mentioned the CFS in another thread this morning, but holy cow what a turnaround it has made for February. This is one of the best looks I've ever seen this model spit out. Hopefully, it holds through the next few days. If it's right, buckle up folks!

CFS.png

Broken024

Reaction score
I think @FallsLake mentioned the CFS in another thread this morning, but holy cow what a turnaround it has made for February. This is one of the best looks I've ever seen this model spit out. Hopefully, it holds through the next few days. If it's right, buckle up folks!

View attachment 68445
Dancin shoes getting laced back up boys

whatalife

Staff member
Supporter
Reaction score

View attachment 68445
I should not have looked at the LR temps. To bad this will change a lot over the next several days.

ATLwxfan

Reaction score
Rule #1: You want the moisture first. Then the cold. You can always pull an Arctic front out of your a** but you can’t always get the moisture. Moisture very important ingredient.
Not this year it seems. We’ve had moisture galore but haven’t had the temps. This degree of cold is a buzzsaw so we definitely want to see it moderate a bit on subsequent runs.

Reaction score
Not this year it seems. We’ve had moisture galore but haven’t had the temps. This degree of cold is a buzzsaw so we definitely want to see it moderate a bit on subsequent runs.

Tim Buckley's and Brad P number one rule. Cold air has to be here first

NickyBGuarantee

-NAO/+PNA/-AO
Reaction score
Well, looking at recent modeling, and the flops, I'm not seeing any reason for anyone to say Winter is close to being done by any means.
AMEN if this cold comes to furwition plus a couple of winter storms before hand? This could go down as an B rated winter ... with a high ceiling knowing marvelous March is still so far away