• Hello, please take a minute to check out our awesome content, contributed by the wonderful members of our community. We hope you'll add your own thoughts and opinions by making a free account!

Pattern Flaming Feb 2021

Severe is nada here in TRIAD,NW NC during J,F save a 1 in 10 year rumble of thunder mid late Feb.

Things get interesting the 2nd week of Feb. Overrunning system still showing up, hints of cross polar flow, and some pigs who need to dig. Maybe just maybe we become more that just the Carolinas Weather Chat...not that there’s anything wrong with that!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Meh...We’ll see where this goes soon enough...
6c68f0354b72b38a4212960911578526.jpg

4c59a5d6ea7840b069d405a3f6f0917a.jpg

Things get interesting the 2nd week of Feb. Overrunning system still showing up, hints of cross polar flow, and some pigs who need to dig. Maybe just maybe we become more that just the Carolinas Weather Chat...not that there’s anything wrong with that!

Yep good ole JB has been talking about this period for a couple of weeks now for Carolinas.

I think @FallsLake mentioned the CFS in another thread this morning, but holy cow what a turnaround it has made for February. This is one of the best looks I've ever seen this model spit out. Hopefully, it holds through the next few days. If it's right, buckle up folks!

CFS.png

I think @FallsLake mentioned the CFS in another thread this morning, but holy cow what a turnaround it has made for February. This is one of the best looks I've ever seen this model spit out. Hopefully, it holds through the next few days. If it's right, buckle up folks!

View attachment 68445
Dancin shoes getting laced back up boys

View attachment 68445

I should not have looked at the LR temps. To bad this will change a lot over the next several days.
84e18a1649a1907d24519a8b2de99ac5.jpg

Back