• Hello, please take a minute to check out our awesome content, contributed by the wonderful members of our community. We hope you'll add your own thoughts and opinions by making a free account!

Pattern February Discussion Part II

Status
Not open for further replies.
lol
b7dc0e27b70bdb57eb127f02ff3f4d9e.jpg
6d7fe4dd9540b3e00ab2f1bfb6519fb4.jpg

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk
Exactly - but bump my pedantic comment

gfs_asnow_us_35.png
this might mean much to some, but this tells me the low held back longer, allowing to get colder.

That piece over Iowa at 222 in sure it gets shunted east but if it comes south someone gets a good one

Sent from my SM-G928V using Tapatalk

The day 12+ system could be good on this run. The northern stream is where I want it. Will that energy phase that is over the SW? We'll see.

Sent from my SM-J700T1 using Tapatalk

The day 12+ system could be good on this run. The northern stream is where I want it. Will that energy phase that is over the SW? We'll see.

my hair will go from auburn to grey by then ... LOL

Just curious. What skill do the models have at the day 12 range ?

FWIW: After this system around 16/17, the GFS is in a completely different direction than what we've seen previously. Although it eventually warms up again, it was much warmer on the 12z.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back