• Hello, please take a minute to check out our awesome content, contributed by the wonderful members of our community. We hope you'll add your own thoughts and opinions by making a free account!

Pattern February Discussion Part II

Status
Not open for further replies.
e04946a44f640373de5440c0907d92d2.png

Not bad...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
GO FOR IT >>>>!!!!!!!!!!

This was the trend for the past 5 days on the GFS OP for that snowstorm for the NE. This shows what can happen on the goofus.

Credit- Jim Cantore

Sent from my SM-J700T1 using Tapatalk

It wasn't just the GFS that was entirely too flat
I know, that GIF from Jim was only the GFS and that's why I said that. Not saying that it wasn't flat on other models.

I know, that GIF from Jim was only the GFS and that's why I said that. Not saying that it wasn't flat on other models.

It's certainly a nice bust for the NE to actually go from way too flat to bombogensis

It's certainly a nice bust for the NE to actually go from way too flat to bombogensis
I know it, it sucks. Wish it was us getting that snow. It could be us with the 15th-16th system only if it gets cold enough.

(I'm tired of using that "if" word, who else? Lol)

Some pretty cool stuff on twitter about how the mcv from yesterday's storms popped convection over the gulf stream and enhanced ridging off of the NE coast

Sent from my SM-G928V using Tapatalk

12z gfs
acc136e302f339491e283efa49204dac.jpg

18z gfs
bdcb11038b5c5aa641b28f00bb841394.jpg

same model. unreal

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

Lol I had to zoom in to see if that was for the same date. It almost looks like two completely different patterns. Unbelievable.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back