• Hello, please take a minute to check out our awesome content, contributed by the wonderful members of our community. We hope you'll add your own thoughts and opinions by making a free account!

Wintry February 6th-7th

I wish this was true, this is beautiful, hopefully the NAM can maybe come around to a front end thump solution again, but damn you just can’t fall for this anymore, we know it will look like ---- at go time
Yea tomorrow morning we will have hope with some model throwing us a bone and then at go time it’ll be pouring rain while we curse at the sky.

Charlotte has been in snow hell since I moved from RDU and RDU has seen several decent events. It’s my fault I’ll take the blame.

FWIW the 00z nam looks a little cooler through 1pm tomorrow as opposed to the 18z

I think it’ll snow a little bit in the beginning, we need more precipitation here to take advantage of the solid 850s at the onset, that could come to our advantage also by cooling temps quicker 574DA768-7207-480C-9F79-CCA9BDA96602.pngA3D367A0-6C6E-49C6-94C9-B6D0334F56C0.png

The 3km lacks precip at the onset/its spotty so that’s why it isn’t as good as the 12km/HRRR, need a big ol frontogenic band to start out

snku_acc.us_state_nc_va.png

If you take a 50-75 percent reduction of the clown map that yields .5-1" for the Triad, which is probably about the best we can expect.

The 00z NAM showing some pretty hefty snow across the upstate. If that verifies someone is going to see a pretty decent snow

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

Back