• Hello, please take a minute to check out our awesome content, contributed by the wonderful members of our community. We hope you'll add your own thoughts and opinions by making a free account!

Pattern February 2024

Everyone is Annieing up! Bets are in as the last shot at winter approaches! 40 days of Glory just around the corner. Better not here no delayed but not denied, midwest snowpack excuses. Time for actual weather to show its hand.

1706711993965.png

Everyone is Annieing up! Bets are in as the last shot at winter approaches! 40 days of Glory just around the corner. Better not here no delayed but not denied, midwest snowpack excuses. Time for actual weather to show its hand.

View attachment 144529
I have a hard time believing the next cold wave will be stronger than the one earlier this month. It’s a lot harder to get that kind of cold in Late February than it is in Mid January.

I have a hard time believing the next cold wave will be stronger than the one earlier this month. It’s a lot harder to get that kind of cold in Late February than it is in Mid January.
It can be stronger/ colder in the fact of actual departures from normal which should be plenty for wintery precipitation. We don't need 9 degrees to support snow in February so I really don't get your point other than you are nit picking (and with an avatar of Kelce, that nauseated me).

Sent from my SM-S918U using Tapatalk

When you compare it to seasonal norm, it will be easier. Average highs are going up and so the deviation is greater. Thats what hes referencing

View attachment 144529
Mid winter break? We havent had winter yet.

For Raleigh Dec was 4.6 degrees above normal and Jan is 3.4 degrees above normal with a total of 0.0 of snow.

I’m ready to throw all my chips in on this pattern ahead yet there are skeptics. Let’s see what today’s data provides
That's all we got man. There really isn't any other way to go. You either go all in on the second half of February or just take the premature L & say Winter is over on January 31st but still find yourself commenting on weather forums.

Hour 384 is blizzard conditions to Monterrey Mexico :oops:
giphy.gif

Back