• Hello, please take a minute to check out our awesome content, contributed by the wonderful members of our community. We hope you'll add your own thoughts and opinions by making a free account!

Pattern February 2024

Would love to see this cold to give us a better shot at a storm but wouldn't it suppress the storm track?

I’m ready to throw all my chips in on this pattern ahead yet there are skeptics. Let’s see what today’s data provides
grit, I'm a big fan of yours here and really appreciate the thankless time you spend with providing updates. I hope this comes home for us but will have more faith when we get inside the 10day realm and see some storms. Winter has been a bit wacky this year. :)

Would love to see this cold to give us a better shot at a storm but wouldn't it suppress the storm track?
One way to think of it would be like this…NFL teams don’t work on their game plan for the Super Bowl during Week 1. There may come a time for us to worry about that, but no need to waste energy on it right now

One way to think of it would be like this…NFL teams don’t work on their game plan for the Super Bowl during Week 1. There may come a time for us to worry about that, but no need to waste energy on it right now
Griteater with the fireeeee LAWWWWWWWWD SHEEEEEEEEEEE COMIN

It's going to get ugly around here in T minus 10 days as this pattern starts to develop and amplify and each subregion of the board needs something that screws others over. I'm already thinking about breaking threads up into sub regions I'm not sure I can take it
Georgia, Bama and SC thread- Deep South
NC thread- NC thread
Miss, TN, Kentucky and the Virginias etc.... Mid South thread

So if the pattern coming up is as good as we think it is, we should start getting some real weenie runs soon. When do we expect them to start showing up?

Back