• Hello, please take a minute to check out our awesome content, contributed by the wonderful members of our community. We hope you'll add your own thoughts and opinions by making a free account!

Fast food

Fast food

• McDonalds

• Zaxby’s

• Chik fil A

• Wendy’s

• Bojangles

• Popeyes

• Wack in a box

• Arby’s

• Cook out

• Checkers

Results are only viewable after voting.
The McRib is special. It's especially special when it is offered concurrently with the Monopoly sweepstakes.

Wendy's burgers used to be a lot better than they are now. I'm pretty sure I'm quite a bit older than you (if you were a kid 10 years ago), and I remember going to Wendy's as a kid myself and loving their burgers. Today, nassomuch.

McDonald's -- McRib

Burger King -- Whopper with cheese or bacon double cheeseburger

Wendy's -- Spicy chicken sandwich

Taco Bell -- All of it

Chick-fil-a -- All of it

Bojangle's -- All of it (except for the vinegar slaw

Hardee's -- I'm still waiting for my lunch from 2004

Arby's -- Beef 'n cheddar with a jamoca shake

Cookout -- All of it

Note the (+) lol it might be closer to 20 than it is 10 (don't think it's 20 on the dot though). Although I will note that while the fact that I stopped going to McDonald's was initially a deal of I had stopped going there to see friends, a let's eat healthier deal, and my dad being picky about eating out while on the road temporarily, I now don't go there because of my pickiness and a preference to eat elsewhere.

There was a time a very long time ago where my dad had us packing lunches on road trips, and I remember a wasp got into the van on one of those trips, which had me freaked out.

Anyway, I can't remember the last time I went there, but when I voted in this poll, I picked Zaxby's because I'm a huge fan of mild chicken wings.

I don't really like Cookout outside of their shakes. I know. I'm picky.

Note the (+) lol it might be closer to 20 than it is 10 (don't think it's 20 on the dot though). Although I will note that while the fact that I stopped going to McDonald's was initially a deal of I had stopped going there to see friends, a let's eat healthier deal, and my dad being picky about eating out while on the road temporarily, I now don't go there because of my pickiness and a preference to eat elsewhere.

There was a time a very long time ago where my dad had us packing lunches on road trips, and I remember a wasp got into the van on one of those trips, which had me freaked out.

Anyway, I can't remember the last time I went there, but when I voted in this poll, I picked Zaxby's because I'm a huge fan of mild chicken wings.

I don't really like Cookout outside of their shakes. I know. I'm picky.
Lol you sound picky. But Zaxbys is excellent, so good call there!

Please, my 5yr old and wife are debating best chicken nuggets yall will be the decides.

mine
BK
KFC
McDs
Chic fil etc

Ryan
Chic fil et ---\
Kfc ------------/ tie he says
Be

Wife
Chic fil et
Zaxbys
Rest suck

Please, my 5yr old and wife are debating best chicken nuggets yall will be the decides.

mine
BK
KFC
McDs
Chic fil etc

Ryan
Chic fil et ---\
Kfc ------------/ tie he says
Be

Wife
Chic fil et
Zaxbys
Rest suck
It's an automatic loss if you have McNuggets anywhere near the top five!

CFA then KFC then eat something else,

too many fast food joints and bad food in Alabama and not enough independent resturants.Why is this ? Had a co-worker come down to B'ham from PA. and the first thing she mentioned was all the fast food we had down here. She really appeared to be intrigued by all the fast food. Had co workers from B'ham travel to PA and the one thing they mentioned was the good resturants and food they had up there, Is there a correlation between the number of pot holes in our roads and the number of fast food ?

too many fast food joints and bad food in Alabama and not enough independent resturants.Why is this ? Had a co-worker come down to B'ham from PA. and the first thing she mentioned was all the fast food we had down here. She really appeared to be intrigued by all the fast food. Had co workers from B'ham travel to PA and the one thing they mentioned was the good resturants and food they had up there, Is there a correlation between the number of pot holes in our roads and the number of fast food ?
PA has some of America’s worst if not worst roads so that don’t correlate . Shocking to hear this, the southenr us has America’s best food hands down . I mean shoot I spose if sushi is your idea of good restaurants then they got y’all beat!

PA has some of America’s worst if not worst roads so that don’t correlate . Shocking to hear this, the southenr us has America’s best food hands down . I mean shoot I spose if sushi is your idea of good restaurants then they got y’all beat!
I love chic fil a

Back