• Hello, please take a minute to check out our awesome content, contributed by the wonderful members of our community. We hope you'll add your own thoughts and opinions by making a free account!

Fast food

Fast food

• McDonalds

• Zaxby’s

• Chik fil A

• Wendy’s

• Bojangles

• Popeyes

• Wack in a box

• Arby’s

• Cook out

• Checkers

Results are only viewable after voting.
Strips are actually really good. Mac was good, but I stick with the fries instead.
Last time I went to chic fila I waited in line , there’s an I- Hop next to it and it says clearly do not block entrance . I waited in line , got up to the I hop spot . Kept the entrance open. It’s big enough for a car . Guess what happens? Some dumb ----- with a raggedy car and a New Jersey plate pulls out the Home Depot and right in front of me cutting a ---- ton of people off . I was clearly trying not to block the entrance , perhaps she thought I was giving her a spot . I honked at her for a minute and flicked her off . She ain’t do nothing . Seemed flustered a bit perhaps . No one behind me seemed to care .

Last time I went to chic fila I waited in line , there’s an I- Hop next to it and it says clearly do not block entrance . I waited in line , got up to the I hop spot . Kept the entrance open. It’s big enough for a car . Guess what happens? Some dumb ----- with a raggedy car and a New Jersey plate pulls out the Home Depot and right in front of me cutting a ---- ton of people off . I was clearly trying not to block the entrance , perhaps she thought I was giving her a spot . I honked at her for a minute and flicked her off . She ain’t do nothing . Seemed flustered a bit perhaps . No one behind me seemed to care .
This was a lot of words. I'm 8 beers deep. Go chic fil a.

I just got fast food from a place called "becky's".

it wasn't good.

I had the mac and cheese but not the spicy strips . If I can figure out a time that the line doesn’t wrap around the entire belt line perhaps I’ll try it out.
Mikes Farm & restaurant Is a must try. It's down near Jacksonville and it has the world's best Mac and cheese. It is beyond ridiculous.

I just ate a juicy thick 12 oz sirloin, cooked in the air fryer. Yes you heard me the air fryer, it was delish!!!
I did that a couple of weeks ago. My 25yo son has never ate any steak made by anyone or any steak resturaunt that he did not use some kind of A1/ steak sauce. He ate the whole steak with nothing but its own juices. He said it was the best steak I ever made or he had ever eaten at any Steakhouse.

I did that a couple of weeks ago. My 25yo son has never ate any steak made by anyone or any steak resturaunt that he did not use some kind of A1/ steak sauce. He ate the whole steak with nothing but its own juices. He said it was the best steak I ever made or he had ever eaten at any Steakhouse.
Truth! I was shocked 1st time we cooked steak in it but it is awesome and so easy.

Truth! I was shocked 1st time we cooked steak in it but it is awesome and so easy.
I got the air fryer for Christmas. Not anything special. Just 3.5 quart basket. He likes his steak Rare/Med Rare. Pop the steak in after a short Moore's marinade, Lowery Seasoning Salt, Garlic Powder, Onion Powder and Black Pepper. Preheated fryer to 400 for 3 min. Drop the steak in 4 min on each side at 400. Easy Peasy lemon squeazy.

Back