• Hello, please take a minute to check out our awesome content, contributed by the wonderful members of our community. We hope you'll add your own thoughts and opinions by making a free account!

Fast food

Fast food

• McDonalds

• Zaxby’s

• Chik fil A

• Wendy’s

• Bojangles

• Popeyes

• Wack in a box

• Arby’s

• Cook out

• Checkers

Results are only viewable after voting.
Don't knock it till you've tried it
Oh I'm not knocking it I just would have NEVER thought of doing that. I was the same way when my wife cooked breakfast one morning when we first started dating. She put the bacon on a baking sheet and baked it in the oven. It was a WTF moment but now that's the only way we do it.

I got the air fryer for Christmas. Not anything special. Just 3.5 quart basket. He likes his steak Rare/Med Rare. Pop the steak in after a short Moore's marinade, Lowery Seasoning Salt, Garlic Powder, Onion Powder and Black Pepper. Preheated fryer to 400 for 3 min. Drop the steak in 4 min on each side at 400. Easy Peasy lemon squeazy.
Hmm maybe I ought to try it , if not for flavor and authenticity for the ease of it all.

There's a place in Augusta that's called French Market Grille, which is really good.

It's not fast food (it's a Cajun sit down restaurant), but I went there yesterday and had a piece of peanut butter pie for dessert, which was fantastic.

If you happen to be in town, I recommend trying it out.

Last edited:
I just fried up some catfish and shrimp in the deep fryer. That was the first time in a while the deep fryer has been used since we got an air fryer but fried seafood isn't fried seafood without peanut oil and in an air fryer.

Here's a tip for cooking those steaks some of you were talking about earlier. Buy some Kiwi fruit and cut them in half and rub them on your steaks before you put them on the grill. It will make them so tender that sometimes you can literally cut them with a fork.

Dang this was a tough choice! Bojangles has THE BEST breakfast period. But Wendy's and that Royale with Cheese (some will get that) and them new fries they have....
Actually of the two merged it'd be phenomenal. Bojangeys!

Dang this was a tough choice! Bojangles has THE BEST breakfast period. But Wendy's and that Royale with Cheese (some will get that) and them new fries they have....
Actually of the two merged it'd be phenomenal. Bojangeys!
Bojangles all day! Can get fries for breakfast

Honorable mention.. Five Guys. Yum
Great burgers and fries!
Five guys hack: when you go, order a grill cheese, add a party or add two patties if you’re hungry and all your regular toppings and this will get you the grilled cheese, with its buttery bread, and all the cheese, with burger patties! It’s delicious

Back