• Hello, please take a minute to check out our awesome content, contributed by the wonderful members of our community. We hope you'll add your own thoughts and opinions by making a free account!

Fast food

Fast food

• McDonalds

• Zaxby’s

• Chik fil A

• Wendy’s

• Bojangles

• Popeyes

• Wack in a box

• Arby’s

• Cook out

• Checkers

Results are only viewable after voting.
@Lickwx what do you know about country corner stores and their cheese biscuits? Top left is a big chunk of sweet potato bread........is it okay to have dessert with your breakfast?

Attachments

• Screenshot_20211027-094102_Gallery.jpg
    Screenshot_20211027-094102_Gallery.jpg
    998.7 KB · Views: 20
@Lickwx what do you know about country corner stores and their cheese biscuits? Top left is a big chunk of sweet potato bread........is it okay to have dessert with your breakfast?
I mean sweet potato bread is semi-dessert. I love sweet potato bread though, also I was in Farmville Saturday where were you?

I mean sweet potato bread is semi-dessert. I love sweet potato bread though, also I was in Farmville Saturday where were you?

That sandwich was from the Ballard xroad mini-mart. It's between greenville and farmville on 13.

Next time you're in farmvill try a place called "little rockets"

@Lickwx we went to Apex and Raleigh today and ate at Firebirds. It was pretty tasty

Attachments

• Screenshot_20211106-195623_Gallery.jpg
    Screenshot_20211106-195623_Gallery.jpg
    817.6 KB · Views: 12
Firebirds In north hills ? I’ve ate there and it’s very very good ! I had some pineapple chicken thing when I was there .

Not the one in North hills. It was a community like north hills but near apex.

EDIT: the one we ate at was in Morrisville

I had Chipotle for the first time today to try their brisket, which is available for a limited time.

Good stuff. Would go back and have it again with steak or chicken as my meat.

It's good, but it's no McRib.

I haven't been to McDonald's to eat for a long time (by a long time, I mean like 10+ years).

I probably would like it just fine if I ate it but I don't miss it. If I'm going to a Burger King/Wendy's/McDonald's and have a choice, I'd choose Wendy's.

The fact that I haven't been to a McDonald's in a while started out as a "let's eat healthier" deal when I was a kid but in more recent years, I just prefer eating at other fast food places on my own. Or at a place like Shane's Rib Shack.

I haven't been to McDonald's to eat for a long time (by a long time, I mean like 10+ years).

I probably would like it just fine if I ate it but I don't miss it. If I'm going to a Burger King/Wendy's/McDonald's and have a choice, I'd choose Wendy's.

The fact that I haven't been to a McDonald's in a while started out as a "let's eat healthier" deal when I was a kid but in more recent years, I just prefer eating at other fast food places on my own. Or at a place like Shane's Rib Shack.
The McRib is special. It's especially special when it is offered concurrently with the Monopoly sweepstakes.

Wendy's burgers used to be a lot better than they are now. I'm pretty sure I'm quite a bit older than you (if you were a kid 10 years ago), and I remember going to Wendy's as a kid myself and loving their burgers. Today, nassomuch.

McDonald's -- McRib

Burger King -- Whopper with cheese or bacon double cheeseburger

Wendy's -- Spicy chicken sandwich

Taco Bell -- All of it

Chick-fil-a -- All of it

Bojangle's -- All of it (except for the vinegar slaw

Hardee's -- I'm still waiting for my lunch from 2004

Arby's -- Beef 'n cheddar with a jamoca shake

Cookout -- All of it

The McRib is special. It's especially special when it is offered concurrently with the Monopoly sweepstakes.

Wendy's burgers used to be a lot better than they are now. I'm pretty sure I'm quite a bit older than you (if you were a kid 10 years ago), and I remember going to Wendy's as a kid myself and loving their burgers. Today, nassomuch.

McDonald's -- McRib

Burger King -- Whopper with cheese or bacon double cheeseburger

Wendy's -- Spicy chicken sandwich

Taco Bell -- All of it

Chick-fil-a -- All of it

Bojangle's -- All of it (except for the vinegar slaw

Hardee's -- I'm still waiting for my lunch from 2004

Arby's -- Beef 'n cheddar with a jamoca shake

Cookout -- All of it
Hardee’s- Apple pies??? Pull up , it will be 7 minutes
McDonald’s-Oreo McFlurry?? Come back next year, still broken
Burger King-????( except onion rings)
Cookout = wasaaaaasy overrated!

Have lived in the triangle area for about 6 years now and just recently discovered char grill. Gotta say, I'm a big fan, some nice days to sit outside and eat it lately too.

Hardee’s- Apple pies??? Pull up , it will be 7 minutes
McDonald’s-Oreo McFlurry?? Come back next year, still broken
Burger King-????( except onion rings)
Cookout = wasaaaaasy overrated!

Hardees and Burger King have better burgers
Mcdonalds Bojangles and Arbys have the best fries
cookout has good burgers and fries but not better than the other
wendys? whats wendys? dont eat there anymore

Back