• Hello, please take a minute to check out our awesome content, contributed by the wonderful members of our community. We hope you'll add your own thoughts and opinions by making a free account!

Fast food

Fast food

• McDonalds

• Zaxby’s

• Chik fil A

• Wendy’s

• Bojangles

• Popeyes

• Wack in a box

• Arby’s

• Cook out

• Checkers

Results are only viewable after voting.
Bojangles just confirmed that they were will be opening 15 corporate-owned stores in DFW and 3 franchise stores starting next year.
I only get breakfast at Bojangles I've never had lunch there.. Is there chicken better than popeyes?

I only get breakfast at Bojangles I've never had lunch there.. Is there chicken better than popeyes?
You can get everything at lunch, that you could get at breakfast?

Do they have Bojangles up there where you are?
Sadly, no. But they do have Popeyes, Chick Fil A, and Hardee’s. I get a good Hardee’s breakfast sometimes, and love their apple pies

Weird night doordashing today lol I only worked 3 hours because Tuesday is usually dead but got a free shake at McDonald's because someone didn't want it(I was more surprised the machine worked tbh ?) and then at Wendy's the employees were fighting. I so wanted to hang around and watch that but I had to go... I will admit though I walked really slowly out the door trying to eavesdrop lol

Weird night doordashing today lol I only worked 3 hours because Tuesday is usually dead but got a free shake at McDonald's because someone didn't want it(I was more surprised the machine worked tbh ?) and then at Wendy's the employees were fighting. I so wanted to hang around and watch that but I had to go... I will admit though I walked really slowly out the door trying to eavesdrop lol

Still making good money though? I hope.

Still making good money though? I hope.

Oh yeah I make more than my other job just on the weekends! Almost $500 Thursday through Sunday and thats just working lunch/dinner(I come home for a couple hours in between) averaging $20-25 an hour

Actually I'm pretty sure I'm quitting Walmart and doing it full time lol I figured out I can easily make up the difference during the week like yesterday I made $145 alone today was my "slow day" and then tomorrow it starts to pick up again im hoping to eventually if I do quit Walmart have a day off every week if I want it thats been an issue of late

Oh yeah I make more than my other job just on the weekends! Almost $500 Thursday through Sunday and thats just working lunch/dinner(I come home for a couple hours in between) averaging $20-25 an hour

Actually I'm pretty sure I'm quitting Walmart and doing it full time lol I figured out I can easily make up the difference during the week like yesterday I made $145 alone today was my "slow day" and then tomorrow it starts to pick up again im hoping to eventually if I do quit Walmart have a day off every week if I want it thats been an issue of late
Do you have good benefits at Walmart? Have the gas prices put a dent in your profit margin?

Do you have good benefits at Walmart? Have the gas prices put a dent in your profit margin?

The benefits are alright(I never really had the insurance but even that isn't that great from what another Doordash friend who just quit there told me) the biggest thing was the vacation time but I never let it add up lol. My biggest problem is that still after all those years I barely make more than the minimum in the store

I was trying to cut back to part time to have a day off but the benefits get cut back if you do that and I'm making too much money doordashing to cut back on that so it's hard lol also for 2 months straight I didn't have a day off which is unsustainable and doordash is just an easier job I come home for a couple hours in the afternoon can stop whenever it's just so different

The gas prices well fortunately I have a good mileage gas car but it hasn't been too terrible yet. I will say though I am picky with orders I won't take one if it's too small or too far(it allows you to be picky so why not?). Under $5 or less than a dollar a mile I don't even look at it anymore

@Lickwx I had pretty much stopped going to Chipotle because they pretty much sucked. My wife likes it so we went today and they won me back with the new smoked brisket. That was cooked about perfectly with little crispy burnt ends in it. Yeah I could eat that again right now.

@Lickwx I had pretty much stopped going to Chipotle because they pretty much sucked. My wife likes it so we went today and they won me back with the new smoked brisket. That was cooked about perfectly with little crispy burnt ends in it. Yeah I could eat that again right now.
Chipotle is my favorite.

I only started eating chipotle last December . Had a it a few times . It’s pretty good . I normally avoid overpriced trendy places like that . Chic fila, chipotle , Starbucks , Dunkin’ Donuts . Never tried the brisket at chipotle actually

Also, Bill Ellis son , Lawrence Ellis , passed away this past weekend at age 60. He owned Marty’s bbq. Also the reason bills ain’t still open is because bills stupid ----- wife ( she is much younger than him, like 40s I think) is because she sold the place and ran off to do real estate in New York . Marty’s bbq should still stay open though to my knowledge but that’s 2 Ellis’s gone .

I only started eating chipotle last December . Had a it a few times . It’s pretty good . I normally avoid overpriced trendy places like that . Chic fila, chipotle , Starbucks , Dunkin’ Donuts . Never tried the brisket at chipotle actually

I gotnthe burrito bowl with just rice cheese the brisket and fajita peppers and onions. The brisket is a new menu item just in the last couple weeks here. It was on point.

Tomorrow I get to go out to eat with the managers ensure I've gone 1 year without a clerical scanning error. Gonna get me a big ass seafood plate!

Back