• Hello, please take a minute to check out our awesome content, contributed by the wonderful members of our community. We hope you'll add your own thoughts and opinions by making a free account!

Pattern Fabulous February

Those highs to our north are no joke, they will likely be strong, but can we get get a classical CAD setup, I hope not as WAA aloft from the SER would quickly change things to ice, I see more in-situ setup with maybe some quick front end ice but that’s a if, it’s definitely something to watch tho
You nailed it..onset
CEA380A7-EE0F-4352-BCE1-92FBC7F50A39.gif

FV3 showed trace accums in Texas and nothing in the other parts of the south. Those NOAA maps are easy on the eyes but pretty misleading looking at surface maps

the Euro was hinting at something to the south(just our luck up here that'd verify) but so far temps are so borderline plus limited moisture its hard to see much

Lol i dont know what y’all are talking about the Fv3 is the only model other than Euro consistent in not having a very strong SER and beating it up pretty well.. I’ve haven’t really been seeing the “wild” swings y’all do.. sure some moisture on some model runs match up with a high pressure but the model hasn’t backed off on the idea of a small warming period

Back