• Hello, please take a minute to check out our awesome content, contributed by the wonderful members of our community. We hope you'll add your own thoughts and opinions by making a free account!

Pattern Fabulous February

If you're looking for a little glimmer of hope or a way out of this pattern in the next 10 days, keep looking, because the torch is only getting worse w/ time.

View attachment 14688
That's downright ugly... there is no sugarcoating that one. Only thing we can hope for is that it is still 8 days away and there are some big highs modeled to be in southern Canada. Perhaps we can get some backdoor cold front action / Cad.

Both GFS and FortniteV3, have the next weekend storm! Just a few tweaks and we’re golden! Both have a 1045,1049 respectively, in SE Canada, all you can ask for!!22F3806B-BAA5-49EE-95AB-B462C745AD70.png04D1EA09-0D1A-4371-8B32-2FC9C135BD72.png

Impressive spread between 2m and 850 anomalies on the NAM towards the end of the run. Positive 850s up to southern WI while negative 2Ms are down into southern MO. Obviously, a shallow artic airmass in play. These are consistently handled very poorly by the globals in general so like i was saying yesterday, I believe surface temps end of the week into next weekend are going to end up much colder than currently shown for the Southeast US.

2m anomalies NAM vs GFS for Tuesday evening are night and day for OK, KS, MO, IA, and IL.
gfs_T2ma_ncus_15.pngnamconus_T2ma_ncus_15.png

Last edited:
Oh look a day 7-8 threat on the gfs for NC and another threat for parts of the southeast Days 9-10 . Lol we would be measuring snow in feet of all these day 7 plus threats verified this year

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I’ll be In Richmond Virginia the 10th-14th I can assure you this won’t verify
3ba8189ae4d4ebf8b05ab4f0240ebb9e.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Lol everyone canceling winter and both Gfs and Fv3 have TWO winter storms hitting NC and even part of south east BEFORE hour 240 ... cmc also support the first winter storm ... everyone always throws the towel in when models give us a WEEK of warm weather ... lol come on guys get a spine and remember models always go back colder

Lol everyone canceling winter and both Gfs and Fv3 have TWO winter storms hitting NC and even part of south east BEFORE hour 240 ... cmc also support the first winter storm ... everyone always throws the towel in when models give us a WEEK of warm weather ... lol come on guys get a spine and remember models always go back colder

Hell, we could get a winter storm if were lucky, but that southeast ridge is no joke, Going to be tough for the rest of the southeast to score, looks like there’s a backdoor cold front that changes things over as @Cad Wedge NC said is the way we will have to score, this just argues more IP/ZR if it was to be wintry

Back