• Hello, please take a minute to check out our awesome content, contributed by the wonderful members of our community. We hope you'll add your own thoughts and opinions by making a free account!

Pattern December Discussion

metwannabe link said:
[quote author=SD link=topic=2.msg350#msg350 date=1481050908]
Late blooming clipper for a decent eastern NC hit. Run is somewhat similar to the 12z Canadian
I think I like it

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk
[/quote]
friends don't let friends buy into anything on the euro post day 5. Especially since the upgrade , It's horrible in the LR now

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

Storm5 link said:
[quote author=metwannabe link=topic=2.msg356#msg356 date=1481054556]
[quote author=SD link=topic=2.msg350#msg350 date=1481050908]
Late blooming clipper for a decent eastern NC hit. Run is somewhat similar to the 12z Canadian
I think I like it

[/quote]
friends don't let friends buy into anything on the euro post day 5. Especially since the upgrade , It's horrible in the LR now

[/quote]
True but late blooming clippers are my specialty Lol

12z eps looks really good. Eastern trough idea up until the very end . Looks nothing like the GEFS which buries the trough out west
e995e68a1f14fd2ca52704fd03922a76.jpg

EPS has been going back and forth with members having "snow" around Columbia, SC for a week now.  Of course it's empty... now.. but for say, Raleigh... there are 3 light members towards the end of the run... With that said, I will stick to Northern Southeast as some others have said having the better chances for this first go-around.

For those further South, don't fret.  We have around 60 days to go for our chances.

Cad Wedge NC link said:
I thought one of our 10 commandments was "Never put your faith or hope in a clipper"
amen , another commandment is don't buy into anything post day 5.

But hey, we are all sinners

Side note guys...  I came up with a way to get locations to post under people's names in the forum and it seems to work when the admins applied it. Get those locations put in your profile by doing the following:

1) Login
2) Click "Profile" at the top.  In the popup box, click "Forum Profile"
3) Set the location and save.  Should apply to your previous and future posts.

Also, zip codes won't auto resolve, it's best to type City/State like : BMX, AL.  Or Birmingham, AL. etc

another good thing is all ensembles keep Canada in the fridge days 12-15. so even if we do see a relax in the pattern it looks like it will be short lived. It's far better keeping the cold on our side vs watching it head back to Siberia

Storm5 link said:
[quote author=Cad Wedge NC link=topic=2.msg361#msg361 date=1481057194]
I thought one of our 10 commandments was "Never put your faith or hope in a clipper"
amen , another commandment is don't buy into anything post day 5.

But hey, we are all sinners

[/quote]

I wouldn't buy anything post three days...LOL!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Surprise there is not mention of 18z it's close for the 15th

14th-17th seems at least interesting this far out  for Arkansas Tenn and NC

I'm as optimistic as anyone. But, I'm not going to lie, the amount of cutters showing in the LR is concerning

;DAnother cold run, much better than yesterday runs. Really like how the gfs keep the cold on our side side of the world.

NorthGaWinter link said:
I'm as optimistic as anyone. But, I'm not going to lie, the amount of cutters showing in the LR is concerning
cutters were showing for next week with a trough in the west and that's gone . gonna see wild swings in the lr. the best news is the colds on our side of the world  and looks to stay for a while

I'd like to get excited about that system on the 15th but there are a lot of problems that come with that setup. It's showing up on the gfs/cmc/euro though so it's with keeping an eye on

Sent from my SM-G928V using Tapatalk

Pattern is active with bouts of cold. We have the players. We just need a ball.

JB's favorite model of the day.....
CMC ensembles!!

At least we're talking about cold this Dec vs. 80° weather for most of last Dec.

Back