• Hello, please take a minute to check out our awesome content, contributed by the wonderful members of our community. We hope you'll add your own thoughts and opinions by making a free account!

Pattern December Discussion

Personally I like that look for CAD areas even into NE Ga.

Obviously it needs work. HP needs to hang on a little longer. But potential is there

12z gfs doing a nice job of sending the pattern into the dumpster this run

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

NorthGaWinter link said:
Personally I like that look for CAD areas even into NE Ga.
not a very strong high and the one that's there isn't in a great spot

Re: December Discussion

Horrible gfs run ...
fe7d861cd8b1f21bf210536e0f7aa740.jpg

12z gfs yet again keeps the core of the cold on our side of the world. need some Atlantic help to really get the cold forced south. if not , Chicago will be in the freezer and I'll be in shorts ( I wear them in the 50s)

this just screams winter lol
b2d2cf03406afc9044a54ad1490e1679.jpg

I wouldn't sleep on the 15th around parts of NC.. still showing up in various forms.

Here is the 12z GFS through day 12.  The options, especially in the upper South are on the table.
day12.png

Loving the potential even though it's like the Falcons winning the super bowl. Way better than last DEC

Wow, looks like 18 of them showing at least something here. It would be a win just to see something frozen falling this early in winter. A lot better than last winter for sure.

Yeah the 12z gefs is very supportive of two threats really. the first 12/13-12/14 specially for NC .

The second threat 12/16-12/18. the gfs op really crushed the pattern during this period but the ensembles support a threat

side note, if your a guest please take 30 seconds and register so you can join the fun.

Who's willing to bet 18z will be great. I put my cips in on the ENS ;)

Back