• Hello, please take a minute to check out our awesome content, contributed by the wonderful members of our community. We hope you'll add your own thoughts and opinions by making a free account!

Pattern December - Deal or No Deal?

Anybody keeping track of how that HP is trending on the Euro/Canadian/FV3 over the past 48 hours?

d9098ed174edac2a659d693245c9f173.png

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

(Rummages through garage looking for sled)

He goes out of his way to be a model contrarian any time there is a hint of winter weather. Then, when snow is imminent he drastically underplays the impact. Rinse and repeat. Scrooge McBurns.

Sorta like the models always underplay CAD.

It’s pretty amazing how a slight difference in the strength and especially the position of the high pressure affects p-types east and west of the apps.

Anybody keeping track of how that HP is trending on the Euro/Canadian/FV3 over the past 48 hours?
Strength wise it's been fairly consistent the main issue is the high is transient so guess what.... thread the needle time (timing is everything)

Well, I was off work today and did some work around the house, and trying to catch up on how things have gone today. Looks like we could see some snow from the clipper the middle of next week before a possible bigger storm. Things still look positive to me, and I think the storm signal has only gotten stronger today.

Good luck everyone on the 18Z! Hope it goes HAM on winter weather for all of us. :D:weenie:

Does it follow the pattern of 12Z/18Z greatness and 0Z/6Z fail? Or does it just fail? Answer is, it doesn't matter what the GFS op thinks! Check the ensembles you jabronis! Sorry, the rock kinda worked himself in to that.

Back