• Hello, please take a minute to check out our awesome content, contributed by the wonderful members of our community. We hope you'll add your own thoughts and opinions by making a free account!

Pattern December - Deal or No Deal?

The energy over the lakes should help keep this run a little colder vs previous runs . Still need the energy out west to speed up
39e79a0fea9d47f36a1d6f5a2105d889.png

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

gem_mslp_pcpn_frzn_us_34.png
CMC headed for glory lol

It’s got the northern energy digging much further to the west vs other models . That’s more of the look we need around our neck of the woods . Also the energy out west is quicker which is good . Too bad it’s the cmc
044626a4af7efc69fab5b1e7bf8a6a96.png

a little clipper has been showing up on the 5th, 12z gfs now showing a decent shot at some snow showers for central nc.

It’s got the northern energy digging much further to the west vs other models . That’s more of the look we need around our neck of the woods . Also the energy out west is quicker which is good . Too bad it’s the cmc
044626a4af7efc69fab5b1e7bf8a6a96.png

As I recall the CMC did a nice job with our little early December surprise last year.

Low towards the gulf coast hour 210, not sure if it will help or not, but further south

BE0BBE5D-3BD0-4335-ACCF-7E9F613A6EA3.png Deal! High could work!

That high over the plains could get out ahead and set up a good wedge! Banana high!?? Plus fresh snowpack over the Plains!!

Back