• Hello, please take a minute to check out our awesome content, contributed by the wonderful members of our community. We hope you'll add your own thoughts and opinions by making a free account!

Coronavirus (Stay on Topic)

Status
Not open for further replies.
CDC says the B.1.1.7 variant is now the most common lineage in the US.

I'm assuming I had the original strain when I had COVID back in January. Does @Jon or anyone else know if I'd likely be protected from the B.1.1.7 variant for awhile due to antibodies from the original strain? Or would that just protect me from the original strain?

I'm assuming I had the original strain when I had COVID back in January. Does @Jon or anyone else know if I'd likely be protected from the B.1.1.7 variant for awhile due to antibodies from the original strain? Or would that just protect me from the original strain?
Definitely interested in this. Larry, was you pretty weak for awhile after your recovery? I can walk on treadmill at 2.4 mph for 45 minutes and be fine. Today my wife and I put together a gas grill and I thought I was going to die. Absolutely no upper body strength and just no energy

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back