• Hello, please take a minute to check out our awesome content, contributed by the wonderful members of our community. We hope you'll add your own thoughts and opinions by making a free account!

Coronavirus (Stay on Topic)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Cuomo says only 20 percent of people put on ventilators recover. If this is true then the ventilator is more for a peaceful end than treatment. Hopefully some medicine will be developed soon because most people on ventilators right now won't make it and it will be nearly impossible to have as many severe cases as projected in ICU.

Cuomo says only 20 percent of people put on ventilators recover. If this is true then the ventilator is more for a peaceful end than treatment. Hopefully some medicine will be developed soon because most people on ventilators right now won't make it and it will be nearly impossible to have as many severe cases as projected in ICU.

Has anything been mentioned about the experimental drugs and if they’ve tried them?

Burning bodies in the streets of Ecuador, not post links but Twatter has them. With the supposed treatment and all wtf is going on

Medical marshal law anyone?

Is it normal for people to die really fast? The Wilkes County case was confirmed then dead 24 hours later.

Treatment

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Only 20% on ventilators recover per Gov Cuomo? That totally disagrees with the link I posted earlier! Hmm. Any thoughts? Listen at 25:20 when this guy says “the vast majority of people, the overwhelming majority of people come off the ventilator” about 7-10 days later. What the heck? Something isn’t right.
Anyone?

Texas, Pennsylvania, and Florida have fallen today. I am guessing Kemp might finally cave in today’s press conference and issue a stay at home order, too.

Only 20% on ventilators recover per Gov Cuomo? That totally disagrees with the link I posted earlier! Hmm. Any thoughts? Listen at 25:20 when this guy says “the vast majority of people, the overwhelming majority of people come off the ventilator” about 7-10 days later. What the heck? Something isn’t right.
Anyone?

I'm wondering if Cuomo just misspoke. That 20% number seems way off.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back