• Hello, please take a minute to check out our awesome content, contributed by the wonderful members of our community. We hope you'll add your own thoughts and opinions by making a free account!

Coronavirus (Stay on Topic)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Mom and dad has it yet somehow I don’t, (which he’s still doing well) is there any chance I’m asymptomatic because I’m younger ? I’m around my dad very often, and over the past few months ever since the Epstein Barr, I’ve built up a really good immune system and constantly have made healthier choices such as Taking vitamin C, better food, probiotics

How long has it been since you think you've been initially exposed? If it has been two weeks or longer (which it sounds like it may have been), you may be good, but I'd definitely plan on taking an antibody test if possible later on.

Mom and dad has it yet somehow I don’t, (which he’s still doing well) is there any chance I’m asymptomatic because I’m younger ? I’m around my dad very often, and over the past few months ever since the Epstein Barr, I’ve built up a really good immune system and constantly have made healthier choices such as Taking vitamin C, better food, probiotics

Absolutely.

My girlfriend, whom I live with, never showed symptoms. She ate after me because I thought some food was bad/stale but it’s just because my taste was gone. Per the doctor who tested me, most cases are from folks in the same household. But at the same time they say spouses sometimes never show symptoms. Keep in mind however that incubation period can be up to 14 days...mine was 11 days.

Absolutely.

My girlfriend, whom I live with, never showed symptoms. She ate after me because I thought some food was bad/stale but it’s just because my taste was gone. Per the doctor who tested me, most cases are from folks in the same household. But at the same time they say spouses sometimes never show symptoms. Keep in mind however that incubation period can be up to 14 days...mine was 11 days.

Yeah I was exposed quite a bit around 3-4 days ago, my mom was to and she started showing symptoms last night (she now has a fever), I did have a stuffy nose yesterday and the day before, but now it’s gone

We will be lucky not to have covid-19 go crazy in Union, Cherokee, and Spartanburg counties in SC after more than 1000 people got together for a block party near Jonesville last night.

Mom now has a fever of 102.3, way higher than my dad ever had, she has fibromyalgia, doctors are suspecting she has lupus as well, she also has blood pressure issues, however my dad is doing real well and is still basically showing no symptoms, his temperature was 99.1, talk about a unpredictable virus, so far I’m good and I’m bout to set up for some storm pictures at my apt

At the beach this weekend. It is absolutely slammed with people. Feels like life is back to normal and it’s a great thing. Everyone is happy and enjoying life.
Yeah, I'm at Carolina Beach. It seems like a normal weekend, maybe a little less busy than a normal Memorial Day weekend, though.

It was weird the first time I saw a restaurant doing dine in in months last night, though. I had almost forgotten what that looked like, haha!

Yeah, I'm at Carolina Beach. It seems like a normal weekend, maybe a little less busy than a normal Memorial Day weekend, though.

It was weird the first time I saw a restaurant doing dine in in months last night, though. I had almost forgotten what that looked like, haha!
Yep I dined in for the first time last night as well! 30 min wait to get in, people definitely not scared to get back out!

Just got finished with our road trip about 20 minutes ago. Traffic on I-20 heading out of Augusta was fairly heavy but not delayed. After there in the rural spots it was quite a bit lighter.

Atlanta was shockingly smooth. The connector was maybe 75% of normal for us if even that and we did not have any stoppages.

At the hotel the lobby is closed. I sprayed Lysol in the room, but boy I'm getting a headache from that lol.

Well, if you want a smorgasbord ...

Mexico reports 2,764 new cases and 215 new deaths.
Also China reports 11 new cases.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back