• Hello, please take a minute to check out our awesome content, contributed by the wonderful members of our community. We hope you'll add your own thoughts and opinions by making a free account!

Coronavirus (Stay on Topic)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hydroxychloroquine will save us all? Thoughts? @Jon Thank You, in advance.

Last edited:
I still say this new drug is the game changer. Gonna Put this mortality rate to bed.
We still gotta march on like it doesnt exist, till we get it distributed.
Hang tight, hopefully by a week from tonight we have the momentum, upper hand for the 1st time and can start to dictate instead of react to this china bug. Big 5 to 7 day stretch ahead.

Bayer donated like 3 million of these pills today. So its go time. Heard on laura ingrahm show tonight they had a patient that was on his death bed, last gasp.They loaded him with this and he came up like Lazarus off the bed. Direct quote

Bayer donated like 3 million of these pills today. So its go time. Heard on laura ingrahm show tonight they had a patient that was on his death bed, last gasp.They loaded him with this and he came up like Lazarus off the bed. Direct quote

They said it’s gonna be a while before it’s made public that they are still testing it. I wouldn’t expect it anytime soon

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

If we end up like Italy I think

What we still haven't seen is what percentage of the roughly 1,600 person average per day "normal death rate" are now part of the Chinese Virus count, is it a full additive, or is it pushing those on the edge over who would've passed in the next few months anyway.

Post analysis after beating this will be extremely interesting and hopefully enlightening.

They said it’s gonna be a while before it’s made public that they are still testing it. I wouldn’t expect it anytime soon

Its available now. Under diff name already been approved for years by fda. So a doctor can prescribe

Exactly the drug I referred to. If true, we’ll get this fast tracked.

So couldn’t get my pistol permit today because I have to wait my full 30 days after license renewal. But heard the background check crashed too because so many people are trying. I will feel safer here soon and hope others feel safe too knowing I’m safe.

Its available now. Under diff name already been approved for years by fda. So a doctor can prescribe

This isn’t gonna stop the spread though . Just helps with the symptoms. So while yes that’s good news , it’s only good news for the people that have it

So couldn’t get my pistol permit today because I have to wait my full 30 days after license renewal. But heard the background check crashed too because so many people are trying. I will feel safer here soon and hope others feel safe too knowing I’m safe.

I feel safer knowing you without a pistol. Perhaps, that’s just me.

What worries me is how fast we saw the dominoes fall. California apparently just tipped another with the stay at home order. We as a society really walk on eggshells. Too many dominoes tip at once and that shaky ground becomes quicksand in quick minute.

I believe that last domino to be the food supply. If people suddenly find themselves unable to provide food for their loved ones then desperation and panic take over. No matter what we have to keep steady supply of food.

This isn’t gonna stop the spread though . Just helps with the symptoms. So while yes that’s good news , it’s only good news for the people that have it

As of today, I think we all of us will most likely going to get it within this year. IMO

As of today, I think we are most likely are going to get it within this year. IMO

Oh I agree and I know it’s already been “ approved “ by the FDA but they said today that’s it’s still being tested on this virus .

Hell Dr Fauci even said he wouldn’t use it unless it was part of a clinical trial

Correct. Still gonna spread and be hard on several folks . However knowing this alleviates those harah symptoms(lungs) when the pneumonia fluid is suffocating a patient, reverses the course 180 , will knock the mortality rate at whatever its predestined to be by 75 to possibly 90%. This whole forfeiting of the economy and American way of life, suicide by Trump as far as economy is concerned . Is being done to save as many lives as we can.

Oh I agree and I know it’s already been “ approved “ by the FDA but they said today that’s it’s still being tested on this virus .

Hell Dr Fauci even said he wouldn’t use it unless it was part of a clinical trial

If im lying there in icu hooked up to a venilator, please load me up. Ill take my chances.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back