• Hello, please take a minute to check out our awesome content, contributed by the wonderful members of our community. We hope you'll add your own thoughts and opinions by making a free account!

Misc Conspiracy Theories

Status
Not open for further replies.
@Lickwx is dead to me for right now. Stick to food dude!!!

We have no idea if there has been contact and with which private or govt agencies.

It's all coming out though that these ufo are unexplainable phenomena and real.

When they do I am gonna laugh at lickwx and his denial!!
I don’t understand how they came to earth and immediately knew where and who our government agencies were , or had the intent to even go first to our government . Big problem with all this alien stuff is y’all treat them as if they would behave the same way as humans . They are aliens , it’s in the definition , we have no clue what they are or how they behave .

I don’t understand how they came to earth and immediately knew where and who our government agencies were , or had the intent to even go first to our government . Big problem with all this alien stuff is y’all treat them as if they would behave the same way as humans . They are aliens , it’s in the definition , we have no clue what they are or how they behave .
I actually agree with you on something. Sucks

Another point , those who believe in the UFO theory are also contradicting themselves ! Think about it , they don’t know what they saw but they know it isn’t human? Isn’t that train of thought one giant contradiction ?If you don’t know what you saw how were you able to know it was alien? Doesn’t that mean you did know what you saw?

If they can fly here I think they could kinda figure out where and who are governments are.

If they can fly here I think they could kinda figure out where and who are governments are.
Again attaching human attributes to them! Why would they want to come here and contact our governments but not us? Thinking like a human! For all you know they may have no concept such as government, they could be a hive mind or robots.

Again attaching human attributes to them! Why would they want to come here and contact our governments but not us? Thinking like a human! For all you know they may have no concept such as government, they could be a hive mind or robots.
Unless we are part of the alien race

The Star Trek prime directive type of rules could be why.

The Star Trek prime directive type of rules could be why.
Yeah but still, human show with human morals. This is all wild fantasy at this point, we might as well be talking about dragons, mermaids, and the sunken city of Atlantis at this point lol,

Yeah but still, human show with human morals. This is all wild fantasy at this point, we might as well be talking about dragons, mermaids, and the sunken city of Atlantis at this point lol,

In a universe this big, I think it's crazy to think there isn't aliens out there at all.

There most likely are , I just find it far fetched they just zoom around our skies and only top government officials know about it .

Again, many reasons why that could be that aren't far fetched. Anyone advanced enough to make it here is going to have a much different mindset than a lot of humans do as it is.

Again, many reasons why that could be that aren't far fetched. Anyone advanced enough to make it here is going to have a much different mindset than a lot of humans do as it is.
Yes , but it’s still far fetched and very very very statistically improbable . See my Twitter thread from an NCSU assistant professor .

I would assume they haven't contacted our goats yet. Thats why these videos are of unexplained objects. If they knew what and who they wouldn't be worried.

A nations govt will announce the existence of out of this world objects of alien origin in the next 4-5 years

I would assume they haven't contacted our goats yet. Thats why these videos are of unexplained objects. If they knew what and who they wouldn't be worried.

A nations govt will announce the existence of out of this world objects of alien origin in the next 4-5 years
Our goats ? I mean who’s to say they don’t ignore us entirely and make contact with our dolphins !

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back