• Hello, please take a minute to check out our awesome content, contributed by the wonderful members of our community. We hope you'll add your own thoughts and opinions by making a free account!

Learning Conspiracy Theories

NCSNOW

Reaction score
Twitter with the big purge underway. Fun times ahead
Add Google,Apple,Mozilla,Facebook. Just getting started. Funny thing is they want stop just with God, Family,Country folks like me. Best stay in line, think ,talk like they think you should or they'll be silencing you next. As a country we will Reap what we sow Im afraid.
“When you tear out a man’s tongue you are not proving him a liar, you’re only telling the world that you fear what he might say”

Update: throw Amazon in. They all are shutting down servers for Parlor . Wasnt enough to ban parlor app on the app stores by Apple and Droid, now Amazon will quelch the server for Parlor.

Last edited:

Myfrotho704_

Reaction score
Those boom sounds that goes unexplained is high tech military stuff/testing that we don’t know about

Downeastnc

Reaction score
Those boom sounds that goes unexplained is high tech military stuff/testing that we don’t know about
Of course depending on what beach you are on it could very well be guns and explosions from the numerous target areas along the NC coast for the ample military bases around....

Myfrotho704_

Reaction score
Of course depending on what beach you are on it could very well be guns and explosions from the numerous target areas along the NC coast for the ample military bases around....

I was saying that because I heard some like 2 weeks ago, and many were reported in the triad ?

Downeastnc

Reaction score

Downeastnc

Reaction score
So much is redacted. Why redact data that says there is nothing there? I think we know why!!!!
The US military deliberately feeds the UFO stuff, by releasing videos and redacted memo's....they do that so everyone assumes all their neat high end little toys are actually aliens etc.....

Arcc

Supporter
Reaction score
The US military deliberately feeds the UFO stuff, by releasing videos and redacted memo's....they do that so everyone assumes all their neat high end little toys are actually aliens etc.....
Been saying that one for years.

Here is one, Sweet tea is actually reclaimed wastewater.

Downeastnc

Reaction score
Every drop of water you drink is reclaimed wastewater at some point in time. I used to tell my kids, "that water you are drinking is just 65 million year old dinosaur pee". Got them every time .... lol
Actually its even older than that, the average water molecule on earth are almost as old as the earth itself.....so not only dino pee but literally everything that has ever existed pee lol....

Arcc

Supporter
Reaction score
Every drop of water you drink is reclaimed wastewater at some point in time. I used to tell my kids, "that water you are drinking is just 65 million year old dinosaur pee". Got them every time .... lol
That is what the lady who taught our Wastewater classes would tell us. She was a WW plant operator at one point. When asked if we would drink reclaimed WW we(who were all certified WW operators) said no way. I can live with drinking old pee, but I will not drink what comes out of a WW plant.

That said, if many could look into a sedimentation basin at a Water plant, they may not want to drink the water either. So it’s probably mostly mental.

EmersonGA

Reaction score
That is what the lady who taught our Wastewater classes would tell us. She was a WW plant operator at one point. When asked if we would drink reclaimed WW we(who were all certified WW operators) said no way. I can live with drinking old pee, but I will not drink what comes out of a WW plant.

That said, if many could look into a sedimentation basin at a Water plant, they may not want to drink the water either. So it’s probably mostly mental.
I prefer it filtered years through the earth. Our water in Emerson comes from two limestone springs on the surrounding hill.

Arcc

Supporter
Reaction score
I prefer it filtered years through the earth. Our water in Emerson comes from two limestone springs on the surrounding hill.
Same. One of the wells we run produces water so clear it’s on the bottom end of what our Turbidity meter can measure. It’s actually a shame in the basic sense that we have to add Chlorine to it.

EmersonGA

Reaction score
Same. One of the wells we run produces water so clear it’s on the bottom end of what our Turbidity meter can measure. It’s actually a shame in the basic sense that we have to add Chlorine to it.
I know. Ours are completely encapsulated so it’s just stupid that they need to mess with it. The only downside of ours is the stalactites on the shower heads.

Ollie Williams

It Gon' Rain
Reaction score
Do you guys think that the Fly landed on Pence’s head was controlled? It was there for an awfully long time. Same thing with the one that landed on Obama and Hillary’s head.