• Hello, please take a minute to check out our awesome content, contributed by the wonderful members of our community. We hope you'll add your own thoughts and opinions by making a free account!

Misc Conspiracy Theories

Status
Not open for further replies.
So if the vaccine is the pandemic when are all the vaxxed supposed to die ? This like the thanos snap? Listen , property is expensive right now and traffic sucks . Let me know when it happens so I can buy land for cheap and inherit the earth .
Look at the CDC VARES data. Look at the military's health reporting data. Look at life insurance company data (which by the way, they are panicking because of this). If you look at that and tell me there isn't something ridiculously wrong, I don't know what to tell ya. There's been a 40% increase in deaths for people between 25-40. A 10% increase is a once in a 200 year event. We are at 40%. Why are you seeing all over the place that the "covid deaths" have been waaayyy over reported? Why did the CDC just come out and say they had something like a "data entry" error and had to reduce the child death count by an overwhelming percentage. Why are young "healthy" athletes dropping dead all over the world right on TV? Look at myocarditis rates, heart attack rates in young healthy people, blood clots (this is the main issue with the vaxxx), and all other diseases in the healthy age groups that have skyrocketed since the vaxxx mandates.

Look....I totally understand that it is hard, if not impossible, to grasp that there is that level of evil in the world. It doesn't register to people like us, because we are good people. I absolutely pray that I am wrong in the data, facts, evidence that I have personally seen. The people responsible for this are not made like the good people of the world. They seek evil like we seek good. I understand that people do not want to believe this and cognitive dissonance and confirmation bias sets in. This is a very long conversation that can't be effectively communicated on a message board. I've been researching this stuff from the beginning because I saw the timing of everything when this thing hit. Perfect timing in the election cycle when Trump was definitely going to win reelection. Right after George Floyd. Right after the riots. How many coincidences have to happen before it becomes mathematically impossible?

Nope he’s alive and he’s the Vice President of the United States

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
You definitely should try to be accurate... Even if that's true there's no way that you know that. No one listens to anything you say because all you do is spout off stupid crap just to trigger people.

Look at the CDC VARES data. Look at the military's health reporting data. Look at life insurance company data (which by the way, they are panicking because of this). If you look at that and tell me there isn't something ridiculously wrong, I don't know what to tell ya. There's been a 40% increase in deaths for people between 25-40. A 10% increase is a once in a 200 year event. We are at 40%. Why are you seeing all over the place that the "covid deaths" have been waaayyy over reported? Why did the CDC just come out and say they had something like a "data entry" error and had to reduce the child death count by an overwhelming percentage. Why are young "healthy" athletes dropping dead all over the world right on TV? Look at myocarditis rates, heart attack rates in young healthy people, blood clots (this is the main issue with the vaxxx), and all other diseases in the healthy age groups that have skyrocketed since the vaxxx mandates.

Look....I totally understand that it is hard, if not impossible, to grasp that there is that level of evil in the world. It doesn't register to people like us, because we are good people. I absolutely pray that I am wrong in the data, facts, evidence that I have personally seen. The people responsible for this are not made like the good people of the world. They seek evil like we seek good. I understand that people do not want to believe this and cognitive dissonance and confirmation bias sets in. This is a very long conversation that can't be effectively communicated on a message board. I've been researching this stuff from the beginning because I saw the timing of everything when this thing hit. Perfect timing in the election cycle when Trump was definitely going to win reelection. Right after George Floyd. Right after the riots. How many coincidences have to happen before it becomes mathematically impossible?
?

You definitely should try to be accurate... Even if that's true there's no way that you know that. No one listens to anything you say because all you do is spout off stupid crap just to trigger people.

Can I prove it no. But if I didn’t believe it to be true I wouldn’t say it. Even if half of what I’m saying is True and just Trump comes back I’m about to look like a freaking genius soon! I honestly don’t care if people believe me I’m going to say it because even the sheep need to know and I suppose if I keep it in the conspiracy theory thread I won’t be banned although it’s not conspiracy

Can I prove it no. But if I didn’t believe it to be true I wouldn’t say it. Even if half of what I’m saying is True and just Trump comes back I’m about to look like a freaking genius soon! I honestly don’t care if people believe me I’m going to say it because even the sheep need to know and I suppose if I keep it in the conspiracy theory thread I won’t be banned although it’s not conspiracy

It doesn't matter what anybody believes.. but if you're putting all this out there just to be able to be proved right one day that's the wrong motive to begin with.

It doesn't matter what anybody believes.. but if you're putting all this out there just to be able to be proved right one day that's the wrong motive to begin with.

Do you think I’m right if you don’t want to say on here tell me in private. I know the truth will be to much for people when it all comes out.

He won’t be right, it’s always soon or coming and next month etc…. Dude has not facts or proof. Time for people to just ignore him since he can’t back up anything at this point and all his proclamation haven’t turned out in the past 2 years.

So when Trump doesn't come back (outside of 2024 election) will you admit you have been duped?

He won’t be right, it’s always soon or coming and next month etc…. Dude has not facts or proof. Time for people to just ignore him since he can’t back up anything at this point and all his proclamation haven’t turned out in the past 2 years.

Ignore me all you want doesn’t make me wrong

Do you think I’m right if you don’t want to say on here tell me in private. I know the truth will be to much for people when it all comes out.

I don't have an opinion on JFK Jr other than him being dead. Until it comes out that I am wrong, that's such a waste of time.

And when it doesn't come out, then what? No delays, no buts either. If it doesn't happen in this "time" that it should, maybe you should reflect on what you're actually spouting off and realize these prophets are false.

And when it doesn't come out, then what? No delays, no buts either. If it doesn't happen in this "time" that it should, maybe you should reflect on what you're actually spouting off and realize these prophets are false.

What if I’m right would you admit you was wrong?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back