• Hello, please take a minute to check out our awesome content, contributed by the wonderful members of our community. We hope you'll add your own thoughts and opinions by making a free account!

Misc Conspiracy Theories

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have a good Alternative for Covid. It’s called Trust in God almighty. I’m yet to catch Covid and I believe they where about to release something from a biolab but then Ukraine/Russia happened. The reason I believe they was about to release something else is because enough people didn’t get vaccinated to fit there agenda

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Unless God wants you to get it. You just don’t know, Gods plan isn’t always fair or just.

Because if I Trust God and believe he will protect me from Covid. I have nothing to worry about

He might or might not protect you. But like you said, if you trust in Jesus Christ, then you have nothing to worry about. In fact, you are commanded not tp.

He's not. I think he really bieves this stuff because hiss prophets say so

I believe this stuff because not only the prophets. But people I listen to on telegram has very reliable intel on the situation. There always briefing patriots either you a patriot and know. Or your in the Dark and in for the shock of your lifetime because it’s coming!

You've hit on great points! First of all...yes, God always wins. Second, even if you get it, you have 99.X% chance of survival. Theraputics for the virus were known when they created it. You always have an antidote for a bioweapon....you don't want to kill yourself right? HCQ and Ivermectin were actually called by name as the cure for covid in a document from Dr. Ralph Barac to Dr. Fauci. I've seen the document. The pandemic is not the virus....it's the "vaccine". I've spent hundreds of hours digging and studying this since the beginning....I'd never state anything that I didn't know to be true. I hate to keep repeating it, but Dr. Martin is the genius and encyclopedia of the Covid genocide.
So if the vaccine is the pandemic when are all the vaxxed supposed to die ? This like the thanos snap? Listen , property is expensive right now and traffic sucks . Let me know when it happens so I can buy land for cheap and inherit the earth .

I trust Jesus with every aspect of my life.

I have a serious and honest question for you. I'm not trying to be terse, just being inquisitive. If you truly trust in Jesus Christ, why are you so consumed with worrying about nuclear war? Fear Not...

I have a serious and honest question for you. I'm not trying to be terse, just being inquisitive. If you truly trust in Jesus Christ, why are you so consumed with worrying about nuclear war? Fear Not...

More fascinated because it’s signs of the 2nd coming of Jesus

I believe this stuff because not only the prophets. But people I listen to on telegram has very reliable intel on the situation. There always briefing patriots either you a patriot and know. Or your in the Dark and in for the shock of your lifetime because it’s coming!

When? I need to make a list for my Costco order.

I find this conspiracy thread to be hilarious. Because there nothing more real then most the information I provide. This movie is really stupid so far but y’all non believers in the plan are in for the shock of a lifetime

I find this conspiracy thread to be hilarious. Because there nothing more real then most the information I provide. This movie is really stupid so far but y’all non believers in the plan are in for the shock of a lifetime

You know JFK Jr is dead right?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back