• Hello, please take a minute to check out our awesome content, contributed by the wonderful members of our community. We hope you'll add your own thoughts and opinions by making a free account!

Misc Conspiracy Theories

Status
Not open for further replies.
Unreal if true.

Sorry guys, didn’t realize this thread was here.
You would think with all the technology that everybody has now in their phone and how everybody carries their phone everywhere they go, that we would get a good picture or a good video of Bigfoot at least the last few years.

Unreal if true.

It is absolutely true. Virus was designed at UNC Chapel Hill by Dr. Barac. Look up Dr. David Martin's videos on Rumble, Bitchute, etc. Prepare to have your eyes opened on a whole new world of evil.

Stuff you post takes away all credibility from any of the credible things that you may post at times.

Really no one finds my stuff credible but when Trump comes back I’ll get to say Told you so!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Not happening unless he runs for President again.

Trumps running a exile Government behind the scenes and JFK JR is the VP. Things will be made clear at some point. The operation has to finish up

It is absolutely true. Virus was designed at UNC Chapel Hill by Dr. Barac. Look up Dr. David Martin's videos on Rumble, Bitchute, etc. Prepare to have your eyes opened on a whole new world of evil.
Hmmmm. NC State guy accusing UNC of inventing nasty virus. That's taking the rivalry to a different level.

Hmmmm. NC State guy accusing UNC of inventing nasty virus. That's taking the rivalry to a different level.
Haha! I always knew that place was out of the pits of Hades. This proves it.

Here's a head start, they're lengthy, but stunning

His compilation of evidence, facts, truth, etc that you can check and verify yourself (mainly pages 1-16)

Patents and coronavirus....

Do you trust your government after this presentation? To me this is the most stunning presentation:

Last edited:
No question it came out of a lab. Reasonable to question why...my guess is accident. Either way, manipulating pathogens, even if done from an altruistic standpoint is going to come back and bite us big time someday. Something worse than Covid is going to get out. I just wish with Covid, you had traditional options, as opposed to the mnra stuff. But you have to follow the money and that leaves us with basically no good alternative.

No question it came out of a lab. Reasonable to question why...my guess is accident. Either way, manipulating pathogens, even if done from an altruistic standpoint is going to come back and bite us big time someday. Something worse than Covid is going to get out. I just wish with Covid, you had traditional options, as opposed to the mnra stuff. But you have to follow the money and that leaves us with basically no good alternative.

I have a good Alternative for Covid. It’s called Trust in God almighty. I’m yet to catch Covid and I believe they where about to release something from a biolab but then Ukraine/Russia happened. The reason I believe they was about to release something else is because enough people didn’t get vaccinated to fit there agenda

I have a good Alternative for Covid. It’s called Trust in God almighty. I’m yet to catch Covid and I believe they where about to release something from a biolab but then Ukraine/Russia happened. The reason I believe they was about to release something else is because enough people didn’t get vaccinated to fit there agenda

You've hit on great points! First of all...yes, God always wins. Second, even if you get it, you have 99.X% chance of survival. Theraputics for the virus were known when they created it. You always have an antidote for a bioweapon....you don't want to kill yourself right? HCQ and Ivermectin were actually called by name as the cure for covid in a document from Dr. Ralph Barac to Dr. Fauci. I've seen the document. The pandemic is not the virus....it's the "vaccine". I've spent hundreds of hours digging and studying this since the beginning....I'd never state anything that I didn't know to be true. I hate to keep repeating it, but Dr. Martin is the genius and encyclopedia of the Covid genocide.

How does trust in God help with covid?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back