• Hello, please take a minute to check out our awesome content, contributed by the wonderful members of our community. We hope you'll add your own thoughts and opinions by making a free account!

Misc Conspiracy Theories

Status
Not open for further replies.
LOTR is one of the best trilogies ever. Star Trek II The Wrath of Khan is an absolutely awesome movie. The original Star Wars trilogy was awesome, and Rogue One was great. Most of the rest of it sucks, with maybe the exception of The Mandelorian.

Oh, what the f**k happened to this world? There's only one trilogy, you morons. Those f-in' hobbit movies were boring as hell. All it was, was a bunch of people walking, three movies of people walking to a ----ing volcano. And Let me tell you something else. If Peter Jackson really wanted to blow me away with those Rings movies, he would've ended the third movie on the logical closure point, NOT the 25 endings that followed! The one when f**kn' Frido wakes up from his little comer, or whatever, and all the other hobbits are jumpin' on his bed, and then Sam leans in the doorway and gives him this very gay look. That look was so gay. I thought Sam was gonna tell the little hobbits to take a walk so he could saunter over to Frodo and suck his c**k. Now THAT would have been an Academy Award worthy ending. And then, right after the Sam/Frodo suckfest, right before the credits roll, Sam flat out bricks in Frodo's mouth.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Oh, what the f**k happened to this world? There's only one trilogy, you morons. Those f-in' hobbit movies were boring as hell. All it was, was a bunch of people walking, three movies of people walking to a ----ing volcano. And Let me tell you something else. If Peter Jackson really wanted to blow me away with those Rings movies, he would've ended the third movie on the logical closure point, NOT the 25 endings that followed! The one when f**kn' Frido wakes up from his little comer, or whatever, and all the other hobbits are jumpin' on his bed, and then Sam leans in the doorway and gives him this very gay look. That look was so gay. I thought Sam was gonna tell the little hobbits to take a walk so he could saunter over to Frodo and suck his c**k. Now THAT would have been an Academy Award worthy ending. And then, right after the Sam/Frodo suckfest, right before the credits roll, Sam flat out bricks in Frodo's mouth.

? You have not imagination do you. The world of LOTR is immense and rich in lore . The immaculate world brought to screen in that movie sweeps you away. It’s the best trilogy ever created . Objectively speaking and subjectively .

? You have not imagination do you. The world of LOTR is immense and rich in lore . The immaculate world brought to screen in that movie sweeps you away. It’s the best trilogy ever created . Objectively speaking and subjectively .

You’re high. Grown folks are talking.

Quit drinking the bong water.

Just say you dislike it , not enough tits weed and ass for your simple mind to enjoy . Admit you do not possess the intellectual capability to appreciate the high level of cinematic masterpiece the LOTR trilogy is.

Just say you dislike it , not enough tits weed and ass for your simple mind to enjoy . Admit you do not possess the intellectual capability to appreciate the high level of cinematic masterpiece the LOTR trilogy is.

Son, I may have a simple mind, but I know cinema. I also know that the DnD love fest that is LOTR doesn’t compare to the original Star Wars trilogy.

You've been going on and on about aliens. These are probably military objects. Wake me up when little green men start jumping out!
Man, I think that the waters of the Tar river are tainted with some wild ----. @Shaggy is drinking some poopy water. Id be seeing aliens if I drank poopy water too. I'm not even wrong.

Strange radar return, lol. The radar station I had it set at was FFC. It may have not been the radar though, it may have been a glitch with Radar Scope. Either way, it's strange and the anomalies look artificial (definitely not rain.)
58646c74a631bfbe53953aaa9b1a7b85.jpg
1640895983830.jpeg

Unfortunately, not going to matter one bit until we user our 21st century technology and capture some actual clear footage of spaceships and alien people. At some point, you have to move beyond testimony and cloudy, murky, dark, blurry, grainy, wibbly footage of lights and diffuse objects bopping around 300 miles away.

Unfortunately, not going to matter one bit until we user our 21st century technology and capture some actual clear footage of spaceships and alien people. At some point, you have to move beyond testimony and cloudy, murky, dark, blurry, grainy, wibbly footage of lights and diffuse objects bopping around 300 miles away.
Aliens bror. Can’t explain it ? It’s aliens . Im a man of science personally . I hate conspiracy theories . That’s why I believe in aliens . Because they are totally real.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back