• Hello, please take a minute to check out our awesome content, contributed by the wonderful members of our community. We hope you'll add your own thoughts and opinions by making a free account!

Misc Conspiracy Theories

Status
Not open for further replies.
Believe aliens are among us? 5G is going it get us? Coronavirus is man made? Discuss it all here

Disclaimer: this is a thread to discuss conspiracy theories. Keep that in mind as your participate in this thread. We will quickly remove access to this thread if things start getting out of hand. Again remember this is a thread to discuss conspiracy theories! You will likely not agree with many posts in here if you don't give a legitimate reason why and not be insulting. Thanks.

Yes no and no lol.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Pretty awesome event over eastern NC tonight. Yall say meteor.....I say iens trying to defend their airspace from us rocket launches!!.

Pretty awesome event over eastern NC tonight. Yall say meteor.....I say iens trying to defend their airspace from us rocket launches!!.

your a massive Star Trek/ Star Wars fan aren’t you. I’d like you to know that Lord of the Rings beats them all.

your a massive Star Trek/ Star Wars fan aren’t you. I’d like you to know that Lord of the Rings beats them all.

Hate star trek. I think I've only seen one or two full episodes of that show. I grew up on star wars but have not watched all the new ones yet.

Lord of the rings is the same as star wars. Loved the original trilogy and can watch it every chance I get. Just waiting for my 5 year d to get old enough to not get scared then we are watching it.

Hate star trek. I think I've only seen one or two full episodes of that show. I grew up on star wars but have not watched all the new ones yet.

Lord of the rings is the same as star wars. Loved the original trilogy and can watch it every chance I get. Just waiting for my 5 year d to get old enough to not get scared then we are watching it.
LOTR is one of the best trilogies ever. Star Trek II The Wrath of Khan is an absolutely awesome movie. The original Star Wars trilogy was awesome, and Rogue One was great. Most of the rest of it sucks, with maybe the exception of The Mandelorian.

So multiple fireballs over the last 2 days over the eastern US? Seems suspicious

While I was rolling the garbage can out to the street Tuesday night, I saw a bright meteor right above me. I didn’t realize that a brighter one was seen on Wednesday.

I told you guys, but you didnt listen, now you can say "dang shaggy was right"!!!!!

I saw a fireball as a teenager once. It freaked me TF out lol. I was out late at night sneaking out I think lol. It was there for a second and gone. It was pretty big in relativity to where I saw standing.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back