• Hello, please take a minute to check out our awesome content, contributed by the wonderful members of our community. We hope you'll add your own thoughts and opinions by making a free account!

Misc Conspiracy Theories

Status
Not open for further replies.
75 million people are pissed off and TIRED of this. They always say "fight in the courts", "fight at the ballot box". Ok what the #$%@ do you do when you cant do that wbile you are being laughed at? You just move on? If I stole from you what would you do? Accept it?
They knew what was in front of them a year ago when the coronavirus broke out that it would impact elections. Steps could have been taken then to quall there fears. But was done so after he lost go fiqure......mail in ballots were ok in states he won just not in the ones he lost??????

75 million people are pissed off and TIRED of this. They always say "fight in the courts", "fight at the ballot box". Ok what the #$%@ do you do when you cant do that wbile you are being laughed at? You just move on? If I stole from you what would you do? Accept it?
From the call in GA the only one trying to steal is TRUMP. What if that was OBAMA on that call to RAFFENSPERGER asking to find 12,000 votes magically after the man just said tallies matched the data...............drops mic

They knew what was in front of them a year ago when the coronavirus broke out that it would impact elections. Steps could have been taken then to quall there fears. But was done so after he lost go fiqure......mail in ballots were ok in states he won just not in the ones he lost??????
NO! Some states have their sh*t together and some dont. Those that dont have a long, long, long history of it. Georgia was a bit of a surprise but, Wisconsin, Michigan and Pennsylvania were not. These states have serious defects in their voter rolls and michigan and Pennsylvania have a history of corruption. As far as the states he won? Hell Id be more than happy to know if it happened there to. There is no way Joe Biden hid in his basement while Trump drew tens of thousands of people. All of the anamolies that I pointed out in the other thread should at the very least make every American question how and why. It doesn't appear to phase half of America one bit. Its sad and disappointing but surprising.

From the call in GA the only one trying to steal is TRUMP. What if that was OBAMA on that call to RAFFENSPERGER asking to find 12,000 votes magically after the man just said tallies matched the data...............drops mic
Ill take that recount, data match, whatever, 7 days a week and twice on Sunday, I dont give a damn if its Obama or Mickey Mouse.

NO! Some states have their sh*t together and some dont. Those that dont have a long, long, long history of it. Georgia was a bit of a surprise but, Wisconsin, Michigan and Pennsylvania were not. These states have serious defects in their voter rolls and michigan and Pennsylvania have a history of corruption. As far as the states he won? Hell Id be more than happy to know if it happened there to. There is no way Joe Biden hid in his basement while Trump drew tens of thousands of people. All of the anamolies that I pointed out in the other thread should at the very least make every American question how and why. It doesn't appear to phase half of America one bit. Its sad and disappointing but surprising.
Im grinnin ear to arr as my mama wud say. Whats ur opinion on the Brad call was that acceptable in your view?

Ignoring the obvious fraud , the fact Joe Biden who spent his entire campaign hiding , answering questions about fav ice cream for press while trump was grilled is indicative of the massive systemic bias that fights against conservatives . It’s engrained in the universities , media , science , and tech . According to one UCLA proffessor it prob costs republicans 8-10 points every my election . That’s the real threat !

Ignoring the obvious fraud , the fact Joe Biden who spent his entire campaign hiding , answering questions about fav ice cream for press while trump was grilled is indicative of the massive systemic bias that fights against conservatives . It’s engrained in the universities , media , science , and tech . According to one UCLA proffessor it prob costs republicans 8-10 points every my election . That’s the real threat !
Its always been that way my freind........

Im grinnin ear to arr as my mama wud say. Whats ur opinion on the Brad call was that acceptable in your view?
Do you need me to give my opinion on every call Donald Trump makes? My opinion doesnt mount to a hill of beans right? You dont give a damn about any of the other stuff I posted about in regards ro fraud, why should this miniscule phone call matter?

Do you need me to give my opinion on every call Donald Trump makes? My opinion doesnt mount to a hill of beans right? You dont give a damn about any of the other stuff I posted about in regards ro fraud, why should this miniscule phone call matter?
again grinning earr to arrr.....lmao

again grinning earr to arrr.....lmao
What is it with the my opinion doesn't matter crap i wouldn't be engaging in this conversation if it didn't i respect your views. Your the one the other week that said my views couldn't be changed then why engage me in conversation. I dont get it? I just want to know why everyone takes up for the man and punts on the obvious? We cant have our cake and eat it too doesn't work that way im afraid. And i do care who are you to judge me you dont know me just like the other week talking smack about where im from and how it limits my world view..............gett otta here lol

Trying to alter certified election results is a miniscule matter now......

All it really takes are say 4 or 5 states that dont clean up there voter rolls, harvest ballots by the thousands with zero accountability for the accuracy of them. Its pretty obvious actually

Yeah its sooooo obvious and easy to do yet for some reason Trump's team cant seem to find or prove any of these thousands of votes happened, hell they cant even prove 1 single fraudulent vote, in case after case and hearing after hearing the Trump legal folks have not proved any fraud....in the meantime every single state board of elections and the Federal election board reviewed, audited and in some cases totally recounted their ballots and found no evidence of fraud, then certified the election sent the electors who then voted Biden in as the next POTUS.....

@Mcdowell_weather absolutely mastering this topic imo. I'm a right of center independent who had voted GOP for Pres Reagan through Romney. Reagan is by far my favorite Pres of my life. I'm not the least bit left of where I have been and I'm not at all becoming a Dem, but I couldn't handle voting for Trump mainly because of his disrespecting as well as VERY divisive behavior. Trump acts like Pres of only half the country and treats the other half like enemies instead of opponents. And now he's almost attempting the equivalent of a coup. Biden has a long history of being a moderate and working with the GOP. It was a very easy choice for me. @Mcdowell_weather 's parents sound like they're similar to me.

Last edited:
Trump did not pick up votes in general, pick up votes across key demographics in multiple states, win demographically diverse bellwether states and counties that have predicted election outcomes with almost 100% accuracy for decades, and maintain statistically insurmountable leads deep into election night, only to get massively and absurdly outperformed in the 5 key counties of the 5 key states that had to break in exactly that way to give Biden the win.

If you can believe that happened, then you have absolutely no room at all to ever criticize any conspiracy theory ever, including flat earth, 9/11, and lizard people. Good grief.

@Mcdowell_weather absolutely mastering this topic imo. I'm a right of center independent who had voted GOP for Pres Reagan through Romney. Reagan is by far my favorite Pres of my life. I'm not the least bit left of where I have been and I'm not at all becoming a Dem, but I couldn't handle voting for Trump mainly because of his disrespecting as well as VERY divisive behavior. Trump acts like Pres of only half the country and treats the other half like enemies instead of opponents. And now he's almost attempting the equivalent of a coup. Biden has a long history of being a moderate and working with the GOP. It was a very easy choice for me. @Mcdowell_weather 's parents sound like they're similar to me.
Thank you Larry I respect everyone's view. I come from a long line of conservatives and moderates. I served my Country, I love my Country. I try and sit on the fence and hear all perspectives before judgement i try my best too anyway. Im not perfect but this is ridiculous the implications on our children and children's children is alarming. This is no joke or something to be taken lightly......Trump loss was his fault and his alone imo as my paw would say "We make our beds an we lay in em". Steps could have been taken long ago..........not after the fact in most cases.

Trump did not pick up votes in general, pick up votes across key demographics in multiple states, win demographically diverse bellwether states and counties that have predicted election outcomes with almost 100% accuracy for decades, and maintain statistically insurmountable leads deep into election night, only to get massively and absurdly outperformed in the 5 key counties of the 5 key states that had to break in exactly that way to give Biden the win.

If you can believe that happened, then you have absolutely no room at all to ever criticize any conspiracy theory ever, including flat earth, 9/11, and lizard people. Good grief.
Coronavirus

No model in history seen the coronavirus either or the economic downturn........its the economy......period even if the coronavirus started it and the numbers were great no sitting president has won without a favorable one on election day.......

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back