• Hello, please take a minute to check out our awesome content, contributed by the wonderful members of our community. We hope you'll add your own thoughts and opinions by making a free account!

Misc Conspiracy Theories

Status
Not open for further replies.
No model in history seen the coronavirus either or the economic downturn........its the economy......period even if the coronavirus started it and the numbers were great no sitting president has won without a favorable one on election day.......
Interesting points. A few more....
Name the last time a president won Florida and Ohio and lost

Tell me the last time a sitting president won over 75% of the primary vote and lost

You know what bellweather counties are? They are counties who have the highest rating for correctly choosing the president. Of the 19 counties, Trump won 18 by comfortable margins. Wanna inform me of the last time that happened and a president lost?

Just a few more points. Incumbent presidents who gain votes during re-election rarely lose. In fact I cant imagine a president who won the most non-white votes of any republican since 1960 losing but amazingly he did on top of all the ther FACTS I just presented you with. I also cant imagine a near 80 year old man and 47 year career politician destroying the popular vote record of the first black president BUT HE DID! Its amazing. 15 million more votes than his old boss who cringed at endorsing him and pretty much told the world not to underestimate Joe's ability to "F" things up! But YOU believe all this and expect me not to call you out on it for being a bit naive? C'Mon Man!

Trump did not pick up votes in general, pick up votes across key demographics in multiple states, win demographically diverse bellwether states and counties that have predicted election outcomes with almost 100% accuracy for decades, and maintain statistically insurmountable leads deep into election night, only to get massively and absurdly outperformed in the 5 key counties of the 5 key states that had to break in exactly that way to give Biden the win.

If you can believe that happened, then you have absolutely no room at all to ever criticize any conspiracy theory ever, including flat earth, 9/11, and lizard people. Good grief.

1. Trump picked up votes, but Biden picked up even more votes for the Dems vs 2016.
2. Trump did worse in many big cities vs 2016 and also not as good in some suburbs vs 2016. You ought to watch John King's objective county by county analysis. He's a wiz!
3. Although he had pretty comfortable leads in states like in GA (at first I thought he had GA), i don't think he ever had "insurmountable" leads deep into election night in GA or elsewhere.
4. It is obvious why Trump's lead vanished and you have to realize this. Trump encouraged his followers to vote in person as opposed to doing absentee. Because so many Trump fans follow him like sheep and because most of them were much less concerned about Covid than many Biden supporters, the absentee vote count was heavily in favor of Biden. Because in states like GA much of the in person vote counting was completed earlier than the absentee counting and because there was a lot of absentee voting due to Covid, that translated into Trump leading early and then sharply fading late.
5. I do not believe the moon is made of cheese or that the earth is flat.
6. Trump doesn't handle losing all that well.

Last edited:
1. Trump picked up votes, but Biden picked up even more votes for the Dems vs 2016.
2. Trump did worse in many big cities vs 2016 and also not as good in some suburbs vs 2016. You ought to watch John King's objective county by county analysis. He's a wiz!
3. Although he had pretty comfortable leads in states like in GA (at first I thought he had GA), i don't think he ever had "insurmountable" leads deep into election night in GA or elsewhere.
4. It is obvious why Trump's lead vanished and you have to realize this. Trump encouraged his followers to vote in person as opposed to doing absentee. Because so many Trump fans follow him like sheep and because most of them were much less concerned about Covid than many Biden supporters, the absentee vote count was heavily in favor of Biden. Because in states like GA much of the in person vote counting was completed earlier than the absentee counting and because there was a lot of absentee voting due to Covid, that translated into Trump leading early and then sharply fading late.
5. I do not believe the moon is made of cheese or that the earth is flat.
6. Trump doesn't handle losing all that well.
We know where the fraud was committed. Its actually pretty common knowledge if you put a little effort and common sense into it. Thats the difficult part for you unfortunately

So I just did a brief search and I guess I am living a sheltered life these days, haha had no idea 5G was connected to the spread of COVID.... wut??!!

And is this thread going to turn into another political thread? Seems to be headed that way
Bump

He does exist but he caught a ride with some of the Aliens that visit. He will be back.

As a kid i always believed but as society has expanded and technology really advanced I dont think it's possible anymore.
Might have been some hundreds of years ago. I read a book which was one of the earliest writings known, And it was about a Middle Eastern Servent that was sent to live with The Vikings . He was to comeback and report to his king his experiences. In the book, he describes how The Vikings went very deep in the woods to kill A tribe of people. This group of people might have been the last stand of neanderthals By his descriptions

I recommend listening to the whole one hour convo Trump had with Georgia Secretary of State a REAL STATESMAN and PATRIOT BRAD RAFFENSPERGER. (I pray for his familys safety i can only imagine). When trump Pressed him on the Dominion Voting machines Brad replied that all data matched the tallies not once but three times and the data his administration had was not correct.......its black and white people there is no grey area this time he lost........Now you can sit there and cherry pick all u want your truth might not be the nexts but this is getting ridiculous the long term damage on our democracy and repercussion's is done. I guarantee you almost every presidential election from here on out will be contested and follow this precedent hopefully our country can withstand it because if the house was in Republican control this election would have been over turned and that better give every one of you CHILLS imagine that house being in blue control if the shoe is on the other foot it sets an awful precedent....that eventually would lead to our collapse.
Lol, it Would match 100 x's. Wheres the signature,envelope match for the ballots? Thats the problem and we should never have mail in balloting. This is why and everyone saw this coming. Absentee ballots,process are fine. This whole mail in balloting was a fiasco pre designed to achieve exactly what it did.

Corono provided the greatest excuse for the Establishment,left by giving them mail in balotting. Perfect cover to slide in just enough votes. Isnt it funny how we had to stop counting e a rly that ni g ht in Atlanta,philadelphia,Detroit,Milwaukee. Go to bed 1 in the morning Trump up 100,000s votes im GA,PA,WI,MI. By sunrise hes behind and in places where voting was stopped but restarted with no observers present 3 to 4am and Biden mysteriously getting vote increases 90,000 to 0 in a matter of minutes.
Wake up fellas!

Interesting points. A few more....
Name the last time a president won Florida and Ohio and lost

Tell me the last time a sitting president won over 75% of the primary vote and lost

You know what bellweather counties are? They are counties who have the highest rating for correctly choosing the president. Of the 19 counties, Trump won 18 by comfortable margins. Wanna inform me of the last time that happened and a president lost?

Just a few more points. Incumbent presidents who gain votes during re-election rarely lose. In fact I cant imagine a president who won the most non-white votes of any republican since 1960 losing but amazingly he did on top of all the ther FACTS I just presented you with. I also cant imagine a near 80 year old man and 47 year career politician destroying the popular vote record of the first black president BUT HE DID! Its amazing. 15 million more votes than his old boss who cringed at endorsing him and pretty much told the world not to underestimate Joe's ability to "F" things up! But YOU believe all this and expect me not to call you out on it for being a bit naive? C'Mon Man!
Ur a real piece of work u know that I love how you have nothing to say about your comments to me the other week about my worldview and hometown I would never disrespect you like that but you'll sure as hell butt in my convos with other people and troll me cause that's all u are again.......get outa here!

Lol, it Would match 100 x's. Wheres the signature,envelope match for the ballots? Thats the problem and we should never have mail in balloting. This is why and everyone saw this coming. Absentee ballots,process are fine. This whole mail in balloting was a fiasco pre designed to achieve exactly what it did.
STEPS COULD HAVE BEEN TAKEN PERIOD Nobody wants to answer the tuff questions. I'm well aware of all your points but did u bother to read any of my previous statements jeez

Corono provided the greatest excuse for the Establishment,left by giving them mail in balotting. Perfect cover to slide in just enough votes. Isnt it funny how we had to stop counting e a rly that ni g ht in Atlanta,philadelphia,Detroit,Milwaukee. Go to bed 1 in the morning Trump up 100,000s votes im GA,PA,WI,MI. By sunrise hes behind and in places where voting was stopped but restarted with no observers present 3 to 4am and Biden mysteriously getting vote increases 90,000 to 0 in a matter of minutes.
Wake up fellas!
Ever bit of that is hoarse sh*t and u know it i want names video evidence credible witness not mad trump supporters that let's there emotions get the better like most of yall.

Wake up fellas!
Look at the ratio of mail in ballots to in person and in what order they were processed every state is different but most count mail in last that can explain the late night counting election investigations already knew it too AND FOUND NOTHING THATS WHY JUDGE KEEP DISMISSING ON LACK OF MERRIT JEEZZZZZZ

He told his people to vote in person biden told his to take precautions and vote by mail if u could HELL I'm willing to bet biden would have got more votes if all the mail in ballots were made in person due too rejection issues. I know things are going to get worse but people need to put aside there egos and wake up yess both parties are corrupt but trump is out for trump and hell take the GOP down with him I think it's time for a new party with new leadership like Ben Sasse that man has courage.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back