• Hello, please take a minute to check out our awesome content, contributed by the wonderful members of our community. We hope you'll add your own thoughts and opinions by making a free account!

Misc Conspiracy Theories

Status
Not open for further replies.
He told his people to vote in person biden told his to take precautions and vote by mail if u could HELL I'm willing to bet biden would have got more votes if all the mail in ballots were made in person due too rejection issues. I know things are going to get worse but people need to put aside there egos and wake up yess both parties are corrupt but trump is out for trump and hell take the GOP down with him I think it's time for a new party with new leadership like Ben Sasse that man has courage.

We voted mail in ballot and they were all.for biden. We are typically gop voters and there was no fraud on our end.

We voted mail in ballot and they were all.for biden. We are typically gop voters and there was no fraud on our end.

Polls are worthless this is more proof people. This was not a typical election alot of conservatives had enough and voted biden. You couple the biggest economic downturn since the depression self imposed or not and the greatest threat to public health in 100 years plus an unhinged president who refuses to lead his country through its darkest hour===========Joe Biden. You can through every statistic at me there not going to account for all that its unprecedented "We make our beds an lay in em"

There is an overwhelming amount of circumstantial evidence and statistical irregularities to warrant a serious inquiry. The fact that it is all just dismissed out of hand by every mainstream media source, anti-Trump politician, and talking head, and the fact that every attempt to access real hard machine data or ballot inventories is met with extreme resistance pretty much seals the deal on a widespread organized fraud scheme.

This is how fraud works. Every single time. If you can't see that, then there's nothing that can be done for you.

No, there actually isn't. If there was they'd have presented it to a court in the last two months.

Do you approve of what Trump said in that hour long phone call to the GA Sec of State? Is that how you expect a POTUS to behave?
Didn't listen to it, and I don't care. The same ones telling me he committed yet another illegal act are the same ones who drilled Russia and all of the other "illegal acts" for 4+ years. They are currently 0-20, so I'm feeling good about my position that he's fine here too.

I've begged people to answer that......its like hes a GOP messiah or something

As a proud GA citizen and right of center independent, I’ll be damned if I sit here silent after a dictator like POTUS tries to take control of what my fellow citizens’ vote count was. That’s beyond appalling and what’s even more appalling is the tacit approval by the Trump loyal supporters and supposed “conservatives” who are now showing they don’t give a damn about States’ Rights or a POTUS overreaching!

As a proud GA citizen and right of center independent, I’ll be damned if I sit here silent after a dictator like POTUS tries to take control of what my fellow citizens’ vote count was. That’s beyond appalling and what’s even more appalling is the tacit approval by the Trump loyal supporters and supposed “conservatives” who are now showing they don’t give a damn about States’ Rights or a POTUS overreaching!
You are exactly right states rights does not protect cronyism and fraud.

Didn't listen to it, and I don't care. The same ones telling me he committed yet another illegal act are the same ones who drilled Russia and all of the other "illegal acts" for 4+ years. They are currently 0-20, so I'm feeling good about my position that he's fine here too.
the bigger conspiracy theory are the people that keep falling for what the Deep State wants them to think. You would think since this is his second go-around at a bad call that they would see they're being used...

Trump is only "fine" because the GOP leadership is/was to chickenshit to do what is right and Trump made Barr the DA turning the DOJ into Trumps personal private law firm.....the Mueller report clearly says their was Russian interference and that Trump was aware of and welcomed it, his team also had contacts with Russians as well. There was also obvious obstruction by Trump in the Mueller investigation and Barr just said no and nothing came of it.....after Jan 20th Trump wont have the GOP leadership and Barr to hide behind and we will see what happens then .

This is actually pretty fitting for this thread, you hear this a lot from Trumpers about how the Mueller report was a bust and Russia was a hoax.....when that is not what happened at all.

Ur a real piece of work u know that I love how you have nothing to say about your comments to me the other week about my worldview and hometown I would never disrespect you like that but you'll sure as hell butt in my convos with other people and troll me cause that's all u are again.......get outa here!
I just called it like I see it. If you felt disrespected that's on you...grow a pair!

Trump is only "fine" because the GOP leadership is/was to chickenshit to do what is right and Trump made Barr the DA turning the DOJ into Trumps personal private law firm.....the Mueller report clearly says their was Russian interference and that Trump was aware of and welcomed it, his team also had contacts with Russians as well. There was also obvious obstruction by Trump in the Mueller investigation and Barr just said no and nothing came of it.....after Jan 20th Trump wont have the GOP leadership and Barr to hide behind and we will see what happens then .
Breaking: Almost everyone in DC hates Trump and want him gone. Why do you think nobody is helping him with the election fraud stuff? I mean, you have some congressmen and senators pledging to object, but only after it was clear that millions of Americans are going to vote them out next time if they don't step up.

Don't hand me the Trump is protected routine. Again. If Trump did anything illegal at all, he'd be taken down so fast his head would spin.

I know you hate the guy, but stop falling for this stuff man.

Breaking: Almost everyone in DC hates Trump and want him gone. Why do you think nobody is helping him with the election fraud stuff? I mean, you have some congressmen and senators pledging to object, but only after it was clear that millions of Americans are going to vote them out next time if they don't step up.

Don't hand me the Trump is protected routine. Again. If Trump did anything illegal at all, he'd be taken down so fast his head would spin.

I know you hate the guy, but stop falling for this stuff man.

Judges dont work in DC and they are the ones killing the meritless cases

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back