• Hello, please take a minute to check out our awesome content, contributed by the wonderful members of our community. We hope you'll add your own thoughts and opinions by making a free account!

Misc Conspiracy Theories

Status
Not open for further replies.
Breaking: Almost everyone in DC hates Trump and want him gone. Why do you think nobody is helping him with the election fraud stuff? I mean, you have some congressmen and senators pledging to object, but only after it was clear that millions of Americans are going to vote them out next time if they don't step up.

Don't hand me the Trump is protected routine. Again. If Trump did anything illegal at all, he'd be taken down so fast his head would spin.

I know you hate the guy, but stop falling for this stuff man.

To @Downeastnc point that the GOP are chickenpoop just look at and read the Lamar Alexander statement on impeachment.

"The question isnt if he did it the question is who should handle that"

He was 100% guilty of an illegal QpQ.

To @Downeastnc point that the GOP are chickenpoop just look at and read the Lamar Alexander statement on impeachment.

"The question isnt if he did it the question is who should handle that"

He was 100% guilty of an illegal QpQ.
No

Breaking: Almost everyone in DC hates Trump and want him gone. Why do you think nobody is helping him with the election fraud stuff? I mean, you have some congressmen and senators pledging to object, but only after it was clear that millions of Americans are going to vote them out next time if they don't step up.

Don't hand me the Trump is protected routine. Again. If Trump did anything illegal at all, he'd be taken down so fast his head would spin.

I know you hate the guy, but stop falling for this stuff man.

Fall for what stuff? Do you mean the Mueller reports very detailed breakdown of all the Russia interference and Trump teams involvement with them? Trump has been doing illegal stuff the entire time he has been in office......he will pardon his entire staff of enablers in the next few weeks but he has to wait till the last day so the pardon will cover the stuff they are doing right now. I will bump this post a yr from now when all the criminal unethical stuff Trump has done for the last 4 yrs comes out......all with the knowledge of the GOP leadership etc...

Fall for what stuff? Do you mean the Mueller reports very detailed breakdown of all the Russia interference and Trump teams involvement with them? Trump has been doing illegal stuff the entire time he has been in office......he will pardon his entire staff of enablers in the next few weeks but he has to wait till the last day so the pardon will cover the stuff they are doing right now. I will bump this post a yr from now when all the criminal unethical stuff Trump has done for the last 4 yrs comes out......all with the knowledge of the GOP leadership etc...
Bump it when he gets convicted of anything President-related.

Do yall remember after 2016 when trump was so butt hurt he didnt win the popular vote? Remember he claimed 4 million illegal votes and he set up a commission to prove it. Remember that commission proving it? Yeah me neither!!

Bout to shut this one down if we can't get back to the actual conspiracy talk. I tried to read the last couple of pages and my eyes bled. I get that politics and conspiracies go hand in hand but this is off the rails really
Ok

We were trying to get back to conspiracies, but @VegasEagle kept pulling us back into politics.

Bout to shut this one down if we can't get back to the actual conspiracy talk. I tried to read the last couple of pages and my eyes bled. I get that politics and conspiracies go hand in hand but this is off the rails really

But this is a textbook “actual conspiracy” that is unfolding right before our eyes in real-time.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back