• Hello, please take a minute to check out our awesome content, contributed by the wonderful members of our community. We hope you'll add your own thoughts and opinions by making a free account!

Misc Conspiracy Theories

Status
Not open for further replies.
For Gawx and anyone else who cares to read.
But is there REAL, ABSOLUTE, NO QUESTIONS ASKED PROOF! Can you get the dude to come on here and show himself hacking in atvreal time because his word cant be trusted. He's probably a right wing nut who liked Trump so that automatically makes him untrustworthy! I have no doubt the Ringling Brothers are Googling as I type this.....

But is there REAL, ABSOLUTE, NO QUESTIONS ASKED PROOF! Can you get the dude to come on here and show himself hacking in atvreal time because his word cant be trusted. He's probably a right wing nut who liked Trump so that automatically makes him untrustworthy! I have no doubt the Ringling Brothers are Googling as I type this.....

Well yeah. He says they have it recorded so his methods and factuality should be a cinch to prove or disprove.

Right which is part of the reason evolution is real, we have a common ancestor with every living thing to some level and the fact we share so much DNA with all these different things is a proof that that is true. Heck DNA itself is proof we evolved....if we were just created out of nothing why do we need DNA, or even hearts and blood why would we be these bags of complex systems.....

The same reason we enjoy building and seeing complex paintings, architecture, mathematics, etc. It would make sense that our creator would enjoy the same.

I’m not wading into this round robin debate, but I’ve never heard the argument about complexity being used against the idea of an omnipotent creator.

This is not how it happened.....there is nothing spontaneous about it......there was literally hundreds of millions to billions of years for that "spontaneous" development of the basic organic compounds to become amino acids that became proteins that became molecules that became cells that eventually lead to you typing on your keyboard to happen and lay the foundation for evolution.

What amazes me is that we can actually look at all the evidence and build a actual case supported by data that evolution did indeed happen, but you are surprised that I believe that, yet you find it totally natural and normal to believe some magic sky daddy literally willing us into existence from nothing.
So... where did the very first atom that started the chain of evolution come from? And where did the electrons, protons, and neutrons come from that made the first atom? And where did the quarks come from that made up the first proton and neutron that formed the first atom that started the chain of evolution?

This is not how it happened.....there is nothing spontaneous about it......there was literally hundreds of millions to billions of years for that "spontaneous" development of the basic organic compounds to become amino acids that became proteins that became molecules that became cells that eventually lead to you typing on your keyboard to happen and lay the foundation for evolution.

What amazes me is that we can actually look at all the evidence and build a actual case supported by data that evolution did indeed happen, but you are surprised that I believe that, yet you find it totally natural and normal to believe some magic sky daddy literally willing us into existence from nothing.

Which came first: amino acids or proteins?

If you hold to the theory of evolution then you have to admit that at some point life came from non-living material. How did this happen? We do not know because science has not been able to reproduce this in the laboratory. And to CAD's point, it is also true that if you hold to evolution you must also hold that all living things (plants, trees, grass, animals, fish, etc, etc,) descend from one common ancestor.

As it has often been said, evolution requires greater faith than belief in the resurrection of Christ.

So... where did the very first atom that started the chain of evolution come from? And where did the electrons, protons, and neutrons come from that made the first atom? And where did the quarks come from that made up the first proton and neutron that formed the first atom that started the chain of evolution?

I dunno, but just because its unknown what or how matter began does not mean it was done by magic.

Which came first: amino acids or proteins?

If you hold to the theory of evolution then you have to admit that at some point life came from non-living material. How did this happen? We do not know because science has not been able to reproduce this in the laboratory. And to CAD's point, it is also true that if you hold to evolution you must also hold that all living things (plants, trees, grass, animals, fish, etc, etc,) descend from one common ancestor.

As it has often been said, evolution requires greater faith than belief in the resurrection of Christ.

I got to disagree here, there is a lot of things pointing to abiogenesis being way more plausible.....experiments have all but shown how it happened and we understand it a lot more than the average person knows....

This experiment was able to create amino acids out of non organic chemicals in a similar concentration to early earth.....

I dunno, but just because its unknown what or how matter began does not mean it was done by magic.
Lots of magic in full blown evolution life from non-life. Within the spectrum of living organisms... I can see evolution as a possibility. Inanimate objects spring forth to living organisms... now that is a magical fairy tale

Lots of magic in full blown evolution life from non-life. Within the spectrum of living organisms... I can see evolution as a possibility. Inanimate objects spring forth to living organisms... now that is a magical fairy tale

But that is not what happened see the post I just made....this didn't happen overnight this process literally took hundreds of millions of years....

I got to disagree here, there is a lot of things pointing to abiogenesis being way more plausible.....experiments have all but shown how it happened and we understand it a lot more than the average person knows....

This experiment was able to create amino acids out of non organic chemicals in a similar concentration to early earth.....

I have posed these very same questions recently to my brother in law who is a PhD in Biology. He admits that science cannot answer these questions. W

But that is not what happened see the post I just made....this didn't happen overnight this process literally took hundreds of millions of years....
Lots of magic in full blown evolution life from non-life. Within the spectrum of living organisms... I can see evolution as a possibility. Inanimate objects spring forth to living organisms even over hundreds of millions of years... now that is a magical fairy tale
Fixed my comment to clarify my position on what you have said

I have posed these very same questions recently to my brother in law who is a PhD in Biology. He admits that science cannot answer these questions. W

Yet.....and science does show the basic framework in which these things could occur. Heck we have already recreated the results of early primordial earth and created amino acids in experiments so while we may not understand the "why" or the "how" we know that it does happen and that early primordial earth was covered in organic chemical matter.

Good read on this topic about how early life formed....

With all our technology of today and we have no idea how to create life........ It's because it can't be accomplished. Don't give me this bologna about it taking millions of years. Diamonds take millions of years in nature, but we can grow them in labs today.

With all our technology of today and we have no idea how to create life........ It's because it can't be accomplished. Don't give me this bologna about it taking millions of years. Diamonds take millions of years in nature, but we can grow them in labs today.

Did you read the articles I linked? Just because they cant recreate complex life in the lab yet does not mean they wont in the future.....it actually took hundreds of millions of years....and we can create amino acids and other organic compounds from non organic matter in labs as well....hell they did it 60+ yrs ago....

Aliens

The funny thing is, it's a lot easier to believe the election was rigged than it is to believe that all life came from nothing. Allegedly neither can be proved YET, though apparently the framework of how it could have happened can be shown for both. I guess these kinds of things ultimately come down to what it is that we really want to believe.

For me, it's so much easier to believe that there was widespread election fraud than that everything came from exactly nothing. But I know others feel differently. I guess that's what makes a market, to put it in investing parlance.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back