• Hello, please take a minute to check out our awesome content, contributed by the wonderful members of our community. We hope you'll add your own thoughts and opinions by making a free account!

Misc Conspiracy Theories

Status
Not open for further replies.
Whats to wait for. You dont need popcorn and Im not gonna assume you and shag dont know the answer to his question. The problem you guys have with my original post when asked about conspiracy theories is that the BBT is rivalved by none as the biggest falsehood of all time. Now if folks choose to beleive, accept they evolved from a monkey. Then thats their choice. Have at it and best of luck with that one.
You ever hang out with a guy named Jerry Fletcher?

And there is a conspiracy theory right there. Plenty of things to back it up. Science even. But after what the evangelical nut jobs have said about CoVid being fake, do we expect evangelicals to believe in science? Nope. When you have some idiots saying man walked with dinosaurs and other idiots saying the earth is only 5,000 years old and even more idiots saying that dinosaur fossils aren’t real, what do you expect? Smooth brains on those people. Undeveloped cerebral cortexes. I guess we should be thankful that their brain stem is functioning at least.
These guys and the ignorance they pander to, are doing way more damage to Christianity in America than any of the other religions. Hands down.

Haha fight fight. Sorry @Storm5 my money is on @Arcc

gun-range-slapfight.gif

• Haha
Reactions: SD
NPR: Even If It's 'Bonkers,' Poll Finds Many Believe QAnon And Other Conspiracy Theories

---

Forty percent of respondents said they believe the coronavirus was made in a lab in China even though there is no evidence for this. Scientists say the virus was transmitted to humans from another species.

And one-third of Americans believe that voter fraud helped Joe Biden win the 2020 election, despite the fact that courts, election officials and the Justice Department have found no evidence of widespread fraud that could have changed the outcome.

The poll results add to mounting evidence that misinformation is gaining a foothold in American society and that conspiracy theories are going mainstream, especially during the coronavirus pandemic. This has raised concerns about how to get people to believe in a "baseline reality," said Chris Jackson, a pollster with Ipsos.

"What this poll really illustrates to me is how willing people are to believe things that are ludicrous because it fits in with a worldview that they want to believe."

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back