• Hello, please take a minute to check out our awesome content, contributed by the wonderful members of our community. We hope you'll add your own thoughts and opinions by making a free account!

Misc Conspiracy Theories

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm glad I'm not the only flightradar24 dork here. Since I'm close to bragg I get a lot of planes that aren't on the radar.

My thing is though how many of these ufos are broad daylight sightings? I'm sure there are some but the dark always allows the mind to wander
I have seen things that seemed strange to me as well. My question is if it is a alien space craft not of this world, why does it have external lights?

Why should we assume aliens even need lights?
This post wasn't intended to be a slam on anyone. People routinely describe UFOs in part by having strange lights. I've always wondered why they would necessarily need light. I dunno.

Dude really? Dont you think aliens would have invented lightbulbs man?
This post wasn't intended to be a slam on anyone. People routinely describe UFOs in part by having strange lights. I've always wondered why they would necessarily need light. I dunno.
Exactly! Pretty sure Shaggy was being sarcastic w/ me but seriously, why would they need external lights in our atmosphere?????

Last edited:

I've also wondered about this. These possible aliens may not even have vision in the same way we do. Maybe they're blind and use other senses to get around. Maybe they don't even have any senses? I think it is important to think more outside the box with how various aliens could be.

Yeah I gave it an angry face because I had never thought of that and now youre screwing with the one and only conspiracy theory I subscribe to.

Yeah I gave it an angry face because I had never thought of that and now youre screwing with the one and only conspiracy theory I subscribe to.
Lol sorry man!

While I believe we are not alone and it's possible we have been visited. I believe as Sandbar said, there are some pretty advanced weapon designs that would defy what we think we know right now and routinely do.

Spotlighting deer!

Man I was hunting a spot Sunday where we had seen a decent deer earlier this season about 2 months ago. As downeastnc walked up to where I was hunting he saw a dead buck 15 feet in the woods where some jackleg had shot him from the highway. He was gonna be nice.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20201227-181855_Gallery.jpg
    Screenshot_20201227-181855_Gallery.jpg
    847.4 KB · Views: 10
This is it exactly, that is the scientific method in a nutshell, there is no chance in hell the BBT is exactly correct, in fact its probably mostly wrong, on many levels.....its just the most reasonable explanation based on what we know at this
And yet we indoctrinate kids annually by the 1000's this is absolute truth. Even putting it on end of year exams by the state of NC.
I dont have near the faith several have to promote and beleive it. Every man has the freewill to chose what he beleives and doesnt. To me personally its the grandaddy of hoaxes perpetrated on mankind to avoid the real truth.

And yet we indoctrinate kids annually by the 1000's this is absolute truth. Even putting it on end of year exams by the state of NC.
I dont have near the faith several have to promote and beleive it. Every man has the freewill to chose what he beleives and doesnt. To me personally its the grandaddy of hoaxes perpetrated on mankind to avoid the real truth.

Are you talking about BBT or religion?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back