• Hello, please take a minute to check out our awesome content, contributed by the wonderful members of our community. We hope you'll add your own thoughts and opinions by making a free account!

Misc Conspiracy Theories

Status
Not open for further replies.
So much is redacted. Why redact data that says there is nothing there? I think we know why!!!!

The US military deliberately feeds the UFO stuff, by releasing videos and redacted memo's....they do that so everyone assumes all their neat high end little toys are actually aliens etc.....

They're turning the Capitol into a military prison

The US military deliberately feeds the UFO stuff, by releasing videos and redacted memo's....they do that so everyone assumes all their neat high end little toys are actually aliens etc.....

Been saying that one for years.

Here is one, Sweet tea is actually reclaimed wastewater.

Every drop of water you drink is reclaimed wastewater at some point in time. I used to tell my kids, "that water you are drinking is just 65 million year old dinosaur pee". Got them every time .... lol

Actually its even older than that, the average water molecule on earth are almost as old as the earth itself.....so not only dino pee but literally everything that has ever existed pee lol....

Every drop of water you drink is reclaimed wastewater at some point in time. I used to tell my kids, "that water you are drinking is just 65 million year old dinosaur pee". Got them every time .... lol

That is what the lady who taught our Wastewater classes would tell us. She was a WW plant operator at one point. When asked if we would drink reclaimed WW we(who were all certified WW operators) said no way. I can live with drinking old pee, but I will not drink what comes out of a WW plant.

That said, if many could look into a sedimentation basin at a Water plant, they may not want to drink the water either. So it’s probably mostly mental.

That is what the lady who taught our Wastewater classes would tell us. She was a WW plant operator at one point. When asked if we would drink reclaimed WW we(who were all certified WW operators) said no way. I can live with drinking old pee, but I will not drink what comes out of a WW plant.

That said, if many could look into a sedimentation basin at a Water plant, they may not want to drink the water either. So it’s probably mostly mental.
I prefer it filtered years through the earth. Our water in Emerson comes from two limestone springs on the surrounding hill.

I prefer it filtered years through the earth. Our water in Emerson comes from two limestone springs on the surrounding hill.

Same. One of the wells we run produces water so clear it’s on the bottom end of what our Turbidity meter can measure. It’s actually a shame in the basic sense that we have to add Chlorine to it.

Same. One of the wells we run produces water so clear it’s on the bottom end of what our Turbidity meter can measure. It’s actually a shame in the basic sense that we have to add Chlorine to it.
I know. Ours are completely encapsulated so it’s just stupid that they need to mess with it. The only downside of ours is the stalactites on the shower heads.

Do you guys think that the Fly landed on Pence’s head was controlled? It was there for an awfully long time. Same thing with the one that landed on Obama and Hillary’s head.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back