• Hello, please take a minute to check out our awesome content, contributed by the wonderful members of our community. We hope you'll add your own thoughts and opinions by making a free account!

Misc Conspiracy Theories

Status
Not open for further replies.
The #1 conspiracy theory the last 2 months hands down and one of the worst ever: Trump really won the 2020 election because it was rigged against him. There has been absolutely no proof of this and yet tens of million Americans still believe this like it’s real.
So what about how Russia changed the election results in Trump’s favor? 3 years of looking into it to find nothing. Womp Womp

Let's have some fun. So, can anyone debunk this?
Murph ? (@murphtoday) Tweeted:
@ArtValley818_ @comic_boss Absolutely correct about something not right. The mic shown is perhaps 6-8 Ft. in the foreground, Biden is not speaking to it. YET, look at this freeze frame, Biden's hand is shown on THIS side of the mic. IMPOSSIBLE. https://t.co/cTEmHMwsby

@ArtValley818_ @comic_boss Absolutely correct about something not right. The mic shown is perhaps 6-8 Ft. in the foreground, Biden is not speaking to it. YET, look at this freeze frame, Biden's hand is shown on THIS side of the mic. IMPOSSIBLE. https://t.co/cTEmHMwsby

That is bizarre

I think we are all watching a movie and obiden isn’t really president

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I think the microphone is just a lot further away than it appears there. I actually don’t think the guy in the foreground is even the one holding it.

I think the microphone is just a lot further away than it appears there. I actually don’t think the guy in the foreground is even the one holding it.
I am sorry there was another video to go with it. I thought I posted it. Here is the accompanying video

Maybe it is just a photo of a mic that was stuck in the video by someone so that person could then spread BS about a green screen.

No obviously faked, Biden isdead probably eaten by our lizard people overlords.....in fact this video is probably a lizard person acting like Biden in front of a green screen and Trump is going to be reinstated by the end of April by teh military which is currently working to line up all the warrants so they can finally arrest all the libs and hollywood elite baby eaters.....

No obviously faked, Biden isdead probably eaten by our lizard people overlords.....in fact this video is probably a lizard person acting like Biden in front of a green screen and Trump is going to be reinstated by the end of April by teh military which is currently working to line up all the warrants so they can finally arrest all the libs and hollywood elite baby eaters.....
Someone say lizard ? I’m here! Live right in the lizard town !

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back