• Hello, please take a minute to check out our awesome content, contributed by the wonderful members of our community. We hope you'll add your own thoughts and opinions by making a free account!

Pattern Caperil 2021

Tomorrow looks like a summer day on the HRRR with the initial convection then propagation on OFBs
Hrrr mixes out the BL past 2pm so yeah very summerish type day with the addition of steep mid level lapse rates and 30-40kts of 0-6km shear, microburst threat might be underrated especially if we mix out the PBL and steepen low levels lapse rates

They are REALLY sensitive to cold! I bet 38-40 would burn/kill the foliage, but they should resprout from the roots!
You need to get some that might be perennial, like “ miss huff” and ‘ chapel hill yellow’
Miss huff has survived 10 years in my GSP garden, CHY, 6 years! They die to the ground and come back from the roots
Mine are the miss huff variety. I know they come back after winter, but I dont know if they survive a freeze right after planting them.

Mods, also move this to the home and garden section. I dont want to clog the thread.

Mine are the miss huff variety. I know they come back after winter, but I dont know if they survive a freeze right after planting them.

Mods, also move this to the home and garden section. I dont want to clog the thread.
It's fine here I'm sure there are others wondering about plant damage after the "typical" cold shot

Will be interesting to see if DFW makes a run towards 90*F, bow that the cloud deck has cleared out.

Temp already jumped from 77*F to 82*F in the last hour.

Back