• Hello, please take a minute to check out our awesome content, contributed by the wonderful members of our community. We hope you'll add your own thoughts and opinions by making a free account!

Pattern Caperil 2021

Lol gfs showed a CAT 1 cane on the equator a couple days ago

I'd say this is doubtful but not impossible. Big MJO wave moving thru & the West Pac is on ? right now. Have to pay extra close attention to low-latitude TCs there at this time of the year, as they often have ENSO implications via the WWBs that are associated with the Equatorial Rossby Waves that describe them

I'd say this is doubtful but not impossible. Big MJO wave moving thru & the West Pac is on ? right now. Have to pay extra close attention to low-latitude TCs there at this time of the year, as they often have ENSO implications via the WWBs that are associated with the Equatorial Rossby Waves that describe them
Let’s get one to torch us lol

Isn’t this not suppose to be possible with the ITZC zone

Back