• Hello, please take a minute to check out our awesome content, contributed by the wonderful members of our community. We hope you'll add your own thoughts and opinions by making a free account!

Pattern Caperil 2021

Severe Threats have been verifying lately ? unlike day 10 winter storms
Maybe for some which is similar to the winter threats some get it some dont .. I was simply saying a day 10+ threat just means we have to wait long as poop for a chance at action .. don’t know why ur bringing winter storms up though lol

Maybe for some which is similar to the winter threats some get it some dont .. I was simply saying a day 10+ threat just means we have to wait long as poop for a chance at action .. don’t know why ur bringing winter storms up though lol
Just reminding your inner snow weenie that they don’t happen

In other news .. some things 2011 did to me was always look at the date April 16th on my phone and think of the nervs I had on that day the way it was being talked about in the news ... for a split second I think we’re about to have a tornado outbreak then I realize that was a decade ago jeez

Last edited:
Eventually before the month is out one of these cold shots will go ham for the Lakes and pts east esp with W Pac typhoon activity getting involved.
When the pacific jet pulls back again after that maybe severe comes back again for more traditional areas of the plains

Back