• Hello, please take a minute to check out our awesome content, contributed by the wonderful members of our community. We hope you'll add your own thoughts and opinions by making a free account!

Pattern Caperil 2021

GTG is somewhere around 170
Tbh, I hate how the system is on this. Yes I know currently no visual proof of a tornado down and it could sound like the boy who cried wolf.. But how violent this thing is spinning in the atmosphere heading towards a very densly populated area could be a catastrophe.

NW DFW and San Antonio metro under tornado warnings at the same time, both have 2 inch hail

I think this is gonna end up being too low. Its already 66F here with a little bit of cirrus, whereas yesterday was 62F with a full deck through lunch. Yet to hit 85 here in 2021
hrrr_T2m_seus_11.png

@SD any chance you could post your fancy maps for highs daily? I'd think the 4pm obs would suffice. I'd be interested to see it, and obv not a big deal if you don't want to/can't since there's plenty of options i just like your maps

@SD any chance you could post your fancy maps for highs daily? I'd think the 4pm obs would suffice. I'd be interested to see it, and obv not a big deal if you don't want to/can't since there's plenty of options i just like your maps

Yep I'll do my best as I remember and I'm working from home. I'll try to do lows too

Back