• Hello, please take a minute to check out our awesome content, contributed by the wonderful members of our community. We hope you'll add your own thoughts and opinions by making a free account!

Pattern Caperil 2021

He isn’t wrong though some people have said we have 6 month summers before . Though they probably weren’t being serious lol. Also I’d even argue your area has more like 6 months of summer , close to it perhaps . Whatever length of time the average high is over 80 for you.

An average high of 80+ being summer is your definition. That’s going to vary as it is subjective and also heavily influenced by one’s region. Also, to me at least, summer weather is not just about temperatures as it is also very much also about dewpoints.

An average high of 80+ being summer is your definition. That’s going to vary as it is subjective and also heavily influenced by one’s region. Also, to me at least, summer weather is not just about temperatures as it is also very much also about dewpoints.
Dewpoints below 80 and above 70 Is always a welcome sight amirite ?

The drought conditions here should definitely worsen in the coming days.

No rain in the forecast (well, technically a 30% chance of showers late tomorrow) in the next 7 days.

Last edited:
I'm not a fan of either. It's way too easy to cutoff/stall/get cold under that block. We probably have very warm periods but we are riding the fence between 80 and 50 a good part of the next 2 weeks
Might get some severe wx to if we get a handoff from the western trough and cut something off, sorta like early March

Good potential in this setup to get warm warm for a day or 2. If this were early June ? ? ?
If it was June with that look Then it would be full on weenie mode with a MCS, still sucks that it’s early and low level moisture sucks but tbh if we’re gonna sneak N/S energy to our NE under a block, let’s keep it up into June for some active severe wx !!!

Back